[TIM Trophy] JUVENTUS vs #2 and #3 (3 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
@ osman
we deserved to win,we werent lucky at all
they scored a lucky goal+all their chances were long range efforts from quaresma
if only iaquinta had scored the peno.
i donno man...there were some moments in which they passed and passed and passed the goddam ball and we didn't do anything, we let them dominate us. And think of their 3,4 opportunities from the left flanc : quaresma and mancini.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Basing myself on the highlights Inter were far better I acknoledge we didn`t have a full squad and many were missing but still we should have looked better
I`m happy to see us beat Milan as I wouldn`t want us to be the only ones who didn`t altough I noticed on both highligthes that we give away too many fk and we should do better on that aspect

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wouldn`t it be nice for Ciro to say to Inter Zero titles and then we win the scudetto we or someone else (not Inter) win the CL and the same for the Italian Cup
I`d love to see Mourinho`s face if that happens

Mar 24, 2006
:weee::weee::weee:

i couldn't wait to see our full squad in the field , we are gonna eat that Milan's ignorance team with their moron and arrogant coach.

Good job,lads!

btw , could anyone tell me how did Iago played ?:tup:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
i donno man...there were some moments in which they passed and passed and passed the goddam ball and we didn't do anything, we let them dominate us. And think of their 3,4 opportunities from the left flanc : quaresma and mancini.
the question is,did they deserved to win?i dont think so.they played only with quaresma and mancini up front,mancini barely touched the ball and quaresma tried a lot of shots but none of them really worried me.dont forget that we could have won the match in injury time.
they passed and passed and passed the ball as you mentioned because they played a slower tempo the moment they scored+mourinho made subs in the final minutes to ensure the victory.BUT he brought in Ribas :D...

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
the question is,did they deserved to win?i dont think so.they played only with quaresma and mancini up front,mancini barely touched the ball and quaresma tried a lot of shots but none of them really worried me.dont forget that we could have won the match in injury time.
they passed and passed and passed the ball as you mentioned because they played a slower tempo the moment they scored+mourinho made subs in the final minutes to ensure the victory.BUT he brought in Ribas :D...
They were much more effective with the ball than we were though. We had plenty of possession which was nice to see, but nothing came from it.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
ok guys, my opinion: Inter was the best team of the tournament, it was a disasterous performance against them, but we fought back, that´s we lacked during the ranieri era.

against milan i saw a lot better juve, not only long balls, but a nice a team play. Amauri is a beast and MOTM. and yes Iago is very good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)