Tickets for Juve Games (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Hello!

I'm from Slovenia and I want to go to the Juve match in Udine (only 40 km away from slovenian border) on 28.1.2009. This will be my first time watching Serie A match at stadium and I don't know where can I buy ticket for the game? And which stand shall I take? (I don't want to be alone with Udinese's fans supporting Juve. :crazy: )

It might happen I'll be on my own coming to the game and I wonder if it is safe walking all alone down the streets of Udine wearing Juve scarf around my neck? *gulp*

28.1.2009, 15:00 Udinese - Juventus (Stadio Friuli, Udine)

Thanks for help!
I will send you a private message with all the details. I attended this game last season and it all went very fine.

Tennie

Aug 18, 2008
Hello. I'm a lurker here. I'll be in Torino this weekend and wonder if there is likely to be any sort of problem getting a ticket for the Cagliari game from one of the Listicket places in town. (Hate their website, it's a PITA trying to order tickets through them). Also, which end of the Olimpico does the curva usually sit at? I'd like to sit with a view of them as well as of the pitch.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions/etc.

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
Hello. I'm a lurker here. I'll be in Torino this weekend and wonder if there is likely to be any sort of problem getting a ticket for the Cagliari game from one of the Listicket places in town. (Hate their website, it's a PITA trying to order tickets through them). Also, which end of the Olimpico does the curva usually sit at? I'd like to sit with a view of them as well as of the pitch.

Thanks in advance for any advice/suggestions/etc.
This will help http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/JAY_ticket_seriea.asp?myticket=1

Heres a map of the stadium
http://www.juventus.com/site/filesite/Mappa_stadio_con_settori.pdf

And if i recall correctly the ultras sit in the Curva Scirea Sud, but the Tradizione Bianconera(formerly the Fighters group) occupy some of the Curva Scirea nord

Feb 4, 2009
Hello,

I'm a collector from Belgium. I collect all the European tickets from FC Bruges (better know like Club Brugge).
I'm searching these ticket from your team:
-FC Bruges - Juventus 12/04/1978
I hope you can help me; please let me know when you have these tickets.
I want to buy them or exchange them.
On my website you can see which tickets I can offer you. ticketsclubbrugge.tk
You can contact me on this adress: [email protected]

Best regards,

Bregt

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Hi everyone, I'm considering travelling to Rome to watch Roma - Juve next weekend. Does anyone know anywhere reliable where i can purchase tickets - preferabbly online?

I'm looking for somewhere where I can buy tickets based on a specific section or even row for a reasonable price

I tried listicket but couldn't find anything

Libba75

Aug 27, 2009
Hi fellow Juve fans!

Great to find a Juve community site like this finally!! :)

I'm new on here so go easy on me please! I've browsed through this thread in order to find out some info regarding purchasing tickets for a particular Juve game.
I know most of you mention the Listicket site and that you can only get them the Monday before the match. However does anyone know of any other site that you'd be able to purchase tickets much more in advanced, and that is obviously safe too.

I'm after the match played on the 25th of October 2009 against Siena in Siena. As I am travelling then and will be on a tour it will be too hard for me to purchase these the week before. I've emailed the offical site about 5 times for info and I have not had one respose yet!
One site I have had joy from is euroteam.net, but I cannot find anything about them saying that they are safe or unsafe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers!

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Every Serie A team sells their tickets through an official partner. As mentioned earlier, in Juve's case this is Listicket (Lottomatica).

I don't know which partner Siena uses though.
If you're lucky you can get the tickets a few weeks in advance. Just because Juve puts them on sale 4 or 5 days before the game doesn't mean other teams do the same. In fact, Juve tickets (home games) always seem to be (among) the last to go on sale.
You should probably check out Siena's website to find out more details. Personally, I wouldn't get my tickets through an unofficial outlet, but maybe I'm just being paranoid.

If you are in Italy the days (or weeks) before October 25th it shouldn't be a problem though. Every city has multiple stores (e.g. a "tabaccheria") that sell football tickets. At the entrance of such stores you can see which "type" of tickets they sell: Listicket or others.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hi fellow Juve fans!

Great to find a Juve community site like this finally!! :)

I'm new on here so go easy on me please! I've browsed through this thread in order to find out some info regarding purchasing tickets for a particular Juve game.
I know most of you mention the Listicket site and that you can only get them the Monday before the match. However does anyone know of any other site that you'd be able to purchase tickets much more in advanced, and that is obviously safe too.

I'm after the match played on the 25th of October 2009 against Siena in Siena. As I am travelling then and will be on a tour it will be too hard for me to purchase these the week before. I've emailed the offical site about 5 times for info and I have not had one respose yet!
One site I have had joy from is euroteam.net, but I cannot find anything about them saying that they are safe or unsafe.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Cheers!
Juve's home matches are sold via Listicket. The tickets are released on Monday before the game.

I think I have said that at least 78423427 times on this forum.

Libba75

Aug 27, 2009
Thanks for your help guys!

Buck Futter, unfortunately I arrive in Italy on the 24th of October, but I'll see how I go. Will try Siena first, cheers!

And yes as mentioned I am aware about the tickets being sold the Monday before :)

Thanks again guys!

DeBo

Dec 13, 2008
Anyone know about Champions League games? I'm traveling to France when Juventus plays Bordeaux and I neeeeeed to go. The cheapest tickets I'm finding are like 210 euro. Are there any cheaper?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Anyone know about Champions League games? I'm traveling to France when Juventus plays Bordeaux and I neeeeeed to go. The cheapest tickets I'm finding are like 210 euro. Are there any cheaper?
I would imagine that all of the tickets would go to the Ultras, so they will be very difficult to get.

If you have any luck please let me know because I have always been interested in going to away Juve games especially in the champions league.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
this one time at Delle Alpi in 2003 I tossed a "piss bomb" as we affectionately call it at a couple dressed in matching Nedved jerseys making out in the Curva..the balloon hit the 'lady' broke apart by the peak on her cap and splashed across their face...

behind me 500 supporters started a chant in my honor....

Good times...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
this one time at Delle Alpi in 2003 I tossed a "piss bomb" as we affectionately call it at a couple dressed in matching Nedved jerseys making out in the Curva..the balloon hit the 'lady' broke apart by the peak on her cap and splashed across their face...

behind me 500 supporters started a chant in my honor....

Good times...
what a superb person you must be

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yup, he's a piss legend. If it wasn't for piss no one would even notice him. Pissing and getting pissed at is all what he lives for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)