Tickets for Juve Games (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swiergot ] ++

Yes, we've just founded JuvePoland Club. Here is its website if you can understand anything in Polish :)
I know this site.. it is great...a friend of me is from poland, and she can help me if I want to understand anything.. how many tickets will you get?? may be you can get a ticket for me too.. it will be great if I get the chance to sit on the juve curve in the stadium..

swiergot

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I know this site.. it is great...a friend of me is from poland, and she can help me if I want to understand anything.. how many tickets will you get?? may be you can get a ticket for me too.. it will be great if I get the chance to sit on the juve curve in the stadium..
I'm affraid it's not possible. You would need to become a member of JuvePoland Club, but you can't since the fanclub is only for Poles. To get tickets, first we have to register our members in CJCD. Then we have to tell CJCD which of the registered members require tickets. CJCD register every ticket in UEFA with full data of person who owns it. I will talk to CJCD about it but there is little chance.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

I'm affraid it's not possible. You would need to become a member of JuvePoland Club, but you can't since the fanclub is only for Poles. To get tickets, first we have to register our members in CJCD. Then we have to tell CJCD which of the registered members require tickets. CJCD register every ticket in UEFA with full data of person who owns it. I will talk to CJCD about it but there is little chance.
thank you anyway.. I am gonna buy a ticket in ebay if it is not working.. do you know if there is a juve fan club in Germany?? I could create one and use the same basis like juvepoland!!

swiergot

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

thank you anyway.. I am gonna buy a ticket in ebay if it is not working.. do you know if there is a juve fan club in Germany?? I could create one and use the same basis like juvepoland!!
I don't have any list of official fanclubs (actually, I think this list is not available for everyone), but logic says there is a fanclub in Germany. On the other hand, quick googling didn't return any results.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004

I don't have any list of official fanclubs (actually, I think this list is not available for everyone), but logic says there is a fanclub in Germany. On the other hand, quick googling didn't return any results.
exactly. I have searched often for that, and did not find anything..
I think I am gonna do it...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Philipp00 ] ++
I would love to go to munich and support Juve. I would join a fanclub if there would be one in austria.
hi Phiipp...
I am gonna be in Munich for 99%. may be we can meet in Munich and represend juventuz.com in the stadium..
anybody else who wanna be in Munich in this day???

Oct 29, 2004
hey guys wondering if anyone can help me out.

im going to watch roma v juve in november and was wondering if you guys knew a good site for tickets.

it has to be in the roma end as my mate who im going with is a roma fan and i lost a coin toss( i also have to wear a totti 10 shirt because of that stupid coin)

any ideas?

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I don`t know if tickets get sold on listicket. I think there is a new law that if a ticket is sold there must be made a copy of the passport of the buyer.
Until now there have been no football tickets sold on listicket and also not on the websites of inter and milan this season.
I think that the online ticket sale has been stopped because tickets have to be personalised this year. I think there is a new law for safety in football.

That makes it really difficult for everybody who lives outside of italy to get tickets. That is really s***.

MadMick

Jun 13, 2007
Do Juve train at the Olimpic stadium these days? I'm heading to Turin September 19th to 26th so they won't be playing at home so I hoped I might be able to stalk the training sessions...... Anyone know the easiest way to meet any of the players?

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I don`t know if tickets get sold on listicket. I think there is a new law that if a ticket is sold there must be made a copy of the passport of the buyer.
Until now there have been no football tickets sold on listicket and also not on the websites of inter and milan this season.
I think that the online ticket sale has been stopped because tickets have to be personalised this year. I think there is a new law for safety in football.

That makes it really difficult for everybody who lives outside of italy to get tickets. That is really s***.
yeh when you go to the stadium you need to present id thats always been the case.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Do Juve train at the Olimpic stadium these days? I'm heading to Turin September 19th to 26th so they won't be playing at home so I hoped I might be able to stalk the training sessions...... Anyone know the easiest way to meet any of the players?
They are normally training at Vinovo, the training center of juventus and not at the stadio olympico I think.

PouLseN

Sep 2, 2007
Hi all. I am Todor Ivanov , I live in Lovech,Bulgaria. I am 14 year old :) I love Juventus all my life!I become a Juventus fan when I was 7 year old :) I found a small calendar with the photo of Alessandro Del Piero in my school ;) I love this great club and I am always collecting articles of Juventus :) It will be a great honor for me if you send me on my home mail an article of juventus(an old ticket or an old member card for my collection :) I will be happy if somebody send me another article of Juventus :)

Here is my address:

Todor Ivanov,

Tzar Osvoboditel, 78

5500 Lovech

Bulgaria

;)

donpatriot

JUVE 4EVER
Aug 7, 2008
Hello!

I'm from Slovenia and I want to go to the Juve match in Udine (only 40 km away from slovenian border) on 28.1.2009. This will be my first time watching Serie A match at stadium and I don't know where can I buy ticket for the game? And which stand shall I take? (I don't want to be alone with Udinese's fans supporting Juve. :crazy: )

It might happen I'll be on my own coming to the game and I wonder if it is safe walking all alone down the streets of Udine wearing Juve scarf around my neck? *gulp*

28.1.2009, 15:00 Udinese - Juventus (Stadio Friuli, Udine)

Thanks for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)