Tickets for Juve Games (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sarah ] ++
I'm totally f*cked!!! :( I've ordered my tickets online, and up til now I have not receved it yet. And these people just don't bother to answer my emails!! Screw them....

I'm already leaving on this Saturday, which means I only have 2 days left to wait...Do you think I can still get tickets in Italy (point of sale)?
Hope you got that sorted sarah... Was a great night.

Did you buy through listicket?? If so, It does say clearly that you take your email confirmation and id to the ticket box at the section where you are sitting to collect the tickets

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 3, 2005
I just ordered my tickets for the quarter final match of CL. It's possible to do since yesterday. If u decided to come and u need some tickets ask to me please, I have the oportunity to buy other 3 tickets coz I am a subscrived.

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
Thanks guys :) I finally got it sorted out. It arrived 4 days before the match day, and I had to authorize my friend to collect it from the post office, and have them courier it to Turin. Fortunately everything arrives in time. :)

No, not from Listicket unfortunately. I only came to know of that site after I made my order from another site. *bangs head on wall*

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Does anybody know if the match Fiorentina-Juve will be played at the 2nd or 3rd April and at which time it will be played??? I am in Rome at that time and would like to go to Firenze to watch the game but I could not find the time at which the game will be played.
I hope that I will get tickets on listicket.it.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Hi there, was hoping somebody could help me?

Im going to Turin (April 15th-17th) with my Dad and brother, (hopefully) to watch the Juve - Inter game, and was wondering the best way to get tickets?

Last time I went, I went through one of the packaged holiday deals, so everything was included,im having a bit of trouble this time around... any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nick.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Thanks,just looking at the website, can you only order a couple of weeks before hand? Seems a bit strange... Will the Delle Alpi be at its full capacity? Cos i really dont want to miss out on tickets.

Thanks again...

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sumo_Basho ] ++
Thanks,just looking at the website, can you only order a couple of weeks before hand? Seems a bit strange... Will the Delle Alpi be at its full capacity? Cos i really dont want to miss out on tickets.

Thanks again...
Tickets go on sale through listicket... Usually at 10 am on the tuesday before the match.

In the case of Milan, inter , roma or lazio the tickets usually go on sale at 10 am on the tuesday 2 weeks before the match.

Cl games vary depending on the stage its at sometimes as much as 1 month in advance

Juve - inter will be close to capacity if not sold out.

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I am sure you will get tickets if you buy them on listicket on the first or second day they get sold. Just look on listicket every few days to know when the sale starts.

Sumo_Basho

Feb 20, 2004
Thank for that, Will keep checking the next couple of weeks...
Im sure I will be able to get tickets, in case i dont, do people sell tickets outside the stadium?Does the price go up alot for the big games?Thanks again,

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
I am not even sure if the stadium will be totally sold out. I think there will be some tickets to buy on the matchday. Most of the time not even the matches against Milan or Inter are totally sold out. Delle Alpi is just sold out if we play against big teams in championsleague quarterfinals or something like that.
Just register on listicket.it and look when they start selling the tickets.
I am sure that you will get tickets.

cqut

Apr 18, 2005
it's impossible that i can see the match of juve in local...as i live in china

but i hope i can get a tickets even old and past of juve
who can help me?

swiergot

Aug 31, 2005
Of course I'm not going to sit with Bayern supporters. I will get tickets as an official fanclub but CJCD don't know price. Perhaps the price will be the same as last year.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swiergot ] ++
Of course I'm not going to sit with Bayern supporters. I will get tickets as an official fanclub but CJCD don't know price. Perhaps the price will be the same as last year.
I can tell you about that.. the game is sold out.. I think the only way is to buy tickets is with ebay.. I am looking for tickets for about 2 weeks.. tickets in the best places cost at least 100 euros.. it is really expensive.. last year I paid only 50 euros and I had a fantastic place.. just over the middle line..

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swiergot ] ++
you don´t have to be worried about sitting with bayern fans.. there will be many italians there.. last year there were about 15 or 20 thousend juve fans in the stadium..

swiergot

Aug 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

I can tell you about that.. the game is sold out..
Tickets for home parts of the stadium are sold out. Tickets for guest parts are yet to be distributed among official Juventus fanclubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)