Tiago Mendes (4 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

TBH I can't believe Tiago is getting criticism ALREADY, no matter how mild that criticism is. IMO he's gonna become a pivotal player in our midfield.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wanna bet:eyebrows: !!! only time will show,btw I dont even think that Almiron will get a starting place from the beginnig of the season unless Ranieri is planning on playing with an attacking view though I wouldnt mind one of Tiago or Amiron to adapt a DMF position , I think both of them have higher potential than Zanetti even in the DmF position but lets wait & see what Mr.Ranieri has in mind!!

:wallbang:

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Almiron WILL get that starting position im confident with Tiago. Zanetti and Nocerino will be fighting for the backup position IMO. How can you say Almiron wont get a starting position, he is a proven performer in Serie A.

Sep 19, 2006
Almiron WILL get that starting position im confident with Tiago. Zanetti and Nocerino will be fighting for the backup position IMO. How can you say Almiron wont get a starting position, he is a proven performer in Serie A.
the problem with Almiron is that he plays in the same position as Tiago's & unless Ranieri will push one of them to play as a DMF,then Almiron wont be a usual starter!! I'd really like it if Tiago took that DmF position & played alongside Almiron but if this didnt happen then it will probably be a(Zanetti-Tiago) partnership in the middle.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
some of you may know I am a big admirer of a 4-3-3
in this three-man midfield we need one defensive player, one offensive, and one infiltrating. Guess what we have those players.
Oh and don't give me any crap about being too offensive
it's about time Juve show everybody they've got balls

Sep 19, 2006
i think you underestimate the qualities of almiron, he has the qualities that juve have lacked in years, a veron style midfielder, and he is definatly too good to be on the bench
Last year Almiron showed that he is a very good player but where did he play?? with EMPOLI & he never got called for his NT!! I really hope he will show us that he can be great playin in a big team like Juve but all I am sayin that if Ranieri played with 2 men in the middle & decided that one of them must be a pure DMF,this man will be zanetti & the other will definitly Tiago .Anyway if it was for me I'll field both Almiron & Tiago in the middle & try to adapt Tiago to a more DMF position but we will have to wait & see what ranieri have in mind!!

Sep 19, 2006
some of you may know I am a big admirer of a 4-3-3
in this three-man midfield we need one defensive player, one offensive, and one infiltrating. Guess what we have those players.
Oh and don't give me any crap about being too offensive
it's about time Juve show everybody they've got balls
if we played with 4_3_3 with (Zanetti_Tiago_Almiron) in the middle than only one of (Neddy,Camo,Marchiooni,salhim,Iaquinta) will have the chance to start & the rest will sit on the bench & thats will be just stupid,2 of these guys at least have to start!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Last year Almiron showed that he is a very good player but where did he play?? with EMPOLI & he never got called for his NT!! I really hope he will show us that he can be great playin in a big team like Juve but all I am sayin that if Ranieri played with 2 men in the middle & decided that one of them must be a pure DMF,this man will be zanetti & the other will definitly Tiago .Anyway if it was for me I'll field both Almiron & Tiago in the middle & try to adapt Tiago to a more DMF position but we will have to wait & see what ranieri have in mind!!
erm... not just last year but the year b4, so it proves that he has consistency. so what if he hasnt had a call up for the NT.maresca hasnt had a call up for italy, doesnt mean hes crap. tbh argentina dont need a player like him, they have veron anyways, but he wud easily walk into the italian if he was legible to play.

Sep 19, 2006
erm... not just last year but the year b4, so it proves that he has consistency. so what if he hasnt had a call up for the NT.maresca hasnt had a call up for italy, doesnt mean hes crap. tbh argentina dont need a player like him, they have veron anyways, but he wud easily walk into the italian if he was legible to play.
where the fuck did I say that he is crap:disagree: !!!! Man read the posts before u answer! I like the guy,I think he has a very good potential but he has to proove himself in a big team like Juve before I can really judge him!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
where the fuck did I say that he is crap:disagree: !!!! Man read the posts before u answer! I like the guy,I think he has a very good potential but he has to proove himself in a big team like Juve before I can really judge him!!
i would appreciate if you toned down your language, because this is where you're trying to start a petty argument.

you've kinda contradicted yourself to what you say here to what you said about zidan either zidan needs to prove himself then you can judge him instead of branding him world class because he did well at mainz and earned a move to hamburg, or he has alot of potential and has to prove himself at a big team.

Sep 19, 2006
i would appreciate if you toned down your language, because this is where you're trying to start a petty argument.

you've kinda contradicted yourself to what you say here to what you said about zidan either zidan needs to prove himself then you can judge him instead of branding him world class because he did well at mainz and earned a move to hamburg, or he has alot of potential and has to prove himself at a big team.
All I said about Zidan is the same that I said about Almiron,they both have great potential & they both have good talent but neither of them have even played one game for a big team so they have to proove themselves this year with their teams to be able to judge them right.As for a player like Tiago he has already proven himself as a Great midfielder with big teams like Chelsea,Lyon & Portugal & I think he can improve even more here at Juve & become our Mvp this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)