Thuram strikes again (2 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Black&White. said:
I don't care what Thuram said, that cock sucker isn't a Juve player anymore.
I highly doubt we would have won four Scudetto's in five years without Thuram in the team, so maybe some respect would come in handy. It's not like every player that left Juve to not play in Serie B is a traitor.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
juventus710 said:
wt do u mean without thuram, we wouldve used the cash we paid for him for some other defender, nesta was on sale at the time
Not really, Nesta himselves said that he would never leave Lazio, a week or two later he went to Milan in what kinda was a surprise move. So Nesta wasn't really on sale, although we should have made a bid for him at that time.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mr. Gol said:
I highly doubt we would have won four Scudetto's in five years without Thuram in the team, so maybe some respect would come in handy. It's not like every player that left Juve to not play in Serie B is a traitor.
I don't think we're bashing him because he didn't stay with us in Serie B. We have couple of other Threads concerning Thuram, If you read some of them you'll find out why he's bashed.

hcandraw

Aug 22, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
I highly respect him as a player, but not as a human. He himself doesn't have a respect for Juventus.

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
That bitch, juve not a strong team fu*king barcelona He is a fu*king mercenary I hope he wins nothing with barcelona this year and same thing for real merda

Jul 23, 2006
he wont win anything with barca this year, hopefully
puyol cant pull off his fake fall to cancel goals anymore
messi will b carefully watched since hes now world class, any stunt n hes in deep sh!t
in the final, they wont count an offside goal as a goal for them, wt r the odds of that happening once again
hopefully valencia dominate the la liga, i feel that with joaquin, morientes, del horno and tavano, theyve got enough talent to win it all

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Mr. Gol said:
I didn't call him a traitor. I don't care what he says or what can happen to him in the future. The same for Cannavaro (well, maybe not, he's my personal idol), Zlatan, Viera, Emerson, etc.
Anyway, I feel like he's saying "Juve sucks, Barça rocks" or like "Jesus, finally I can get out of Juventus"

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
ßömßärdîër said:
I just read that and called SingJuve, this is what he had to say:

"when i see thuram!! i tell him what think abou tthis i trell him that no go to barca be bad man JUVE!! he do again that juve i go from china all way barca and numbchuck norris him so hard his grandmother FEEL!!"
:D :rofl: :D :rofl: :D :rofl:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Sir Sebastian said:
What the hell is wrong with all of you?

He didn't say that remark as an insult to Juve as you all seem to think, he was saying it to please Barca fans. Not to mention, he is in the strongest team he's probably ever played in, so you all need to shut the fuck up and stop turning his every word against him, it's pathetic.

here is another insult: “I enjoy the fact that training sessions all take place in a very relaxed atmosphere,” added Thuram.

what does he mean?? did he mean that Juventus has a bad atmosphere?? Let's all kill him.

:lol:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Andy said:
Mercenary! Mercenary! Mercenary!
thats racist, by calling him a merc you are saying that his services are for sale. by saying this you are implying that juve were his "slave master" and we sold his black-slave ass to a team of similar merc/slaves.

you want we send them all to the deep south, massa?:faq1:

:D :D sorry just felt like this Thuram thread needed the usual name calling and accusations:toast:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
snoop said:
here is another insult: “I enjoy the fact that training sessions all take place in a very relaxed atmosphere,” added Thuram.

what does he mean?? did he mean that Juventus has a bad atmosphere?? Let's all kill him.

:lol:

Actually, yes. Capello is known for generating a tyrannical atmosphere in which no messing-around or fun is tolerated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)