Thuram strikes again (1 Viewer)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Barca are the CL winners, something Juve never managed to be during Thuram's years here. He also said this after Barca's 4-0 victory over Bayern München. I feel I must agree with him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Why does even Channel 4 give a rats ass about him anyway? It's clear he's moved on from Italian football anyway and has no intention of turning back.

Do we really need the weekly Thuram report to tell us how much he likes the taste of oranges better in Spain?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
markoni said:
Motherf*ucker talks like a politician! Hey Thuram, if you talk like bitch I hit you like a bitch!

:lol: :rofl:

but honestly guys he is trash just like i said in that other thread when he said that we deserve our punishment. i kinda get the feeling that he was saying this to get all the barca fans wet but he still takes shots for no reasons.:tdown:

Jul 23, 2006
let barca n him have fun, in a couple of years, we'll see who'll b laffin, wen we'll b on top of serie a, n madrid finally start playin like be4.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Jeeks said:
Thuram happy with Barca switch
Thursday 24 August, 2006

Channel4.com wrote:

Former Serie A rock Lilian Thuram says he’s pleased with his Spanish switch and has no regrets about leaving Italy.

The veteran defender left demoted giants Juventus, along with teammate Gianluca Zambrotta, for Barcelona and is delighted with his switch.

“Barca is a great club and I am glad I have been given another opportunity to achieve some important results, even if I am already 34,” said the World Cup finalist to Spanish news agency EFE.

“In Spain football is very technical and it’s very different from Italy, where everything depends on your physical condition.

“I enjoy the fact that training sessions all take place in a very relaxed atmosphere,” added Thuram.

“I am impressed by my teammates and I don’t think I have ever played in such a strong side.

“I was surprised by the high quality of the team and I trust I can still learn a lot,” continued France’s most capped international footballer.

“Lionel Messi is an extraordinary player, also considering he is only 19. I admit I didn’t know him before arriving here, but I am sure he will do very well.”

Thuram, who has won 121 caps with Les Bleus, also confirmed he will prolong his career with his national team after having announced his retirement following the Berlin Final.

"I will be available for Coach Raymond Domenech for the first Euro 2008 qualifiers [on September 2 against Georgia and four days later in a revenge match with world champions Italy]," confirmed Thuram.

"I really didn't have much choice, I received so much affection and compliments since the World Cup from French supporters all over the world.

"I took my time before taking any decision, because originally my intent was not to return to the national side."

Thuram was part of the 1998 World Cup and Euro 2000 winning sides and was left out of last week's friendly with Bosnia and Herzegovina while he made up his mind about his future.

What a moron!! Juve were never so strong, ey wanker?

After reading that article,i had a rather nasty urge to take a dump.As i was about to wipe my ass,i thought to myself "why waste perfectly good bogroll".

I printed out the article & wiped my ass with it,immediately wrapped it in some tin foil & masking tape & sent it via the post to Lillian Thuram's hotel room in barcelona.

Enjoy Thuram.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Byrone said:
After reading that article,i had a rather nasty urge to take a dump.As i was about to wipe my ass,i thought to myself "why waste perfectly good bogroll".

I printed out the article & wiped my ass with it,immediately wrapped it in some tin foil & masking tape & sent it via the post to Lillian Thuram's hotel room in barcelona.

Enjoy Thuram.

ur motivation is unquestionable, personally i wud have been just toooo lazy to do any of that. much props - drank to that cuz u deserve one :pint:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Barca has phenomenon team ATM - They are by far the best team in Europe.

I have many good frontlines in my life-time but Messi, Ronaldinho, E'too is simply the most enjoyable to watch.
I think Barca has a good chance to do what Milan and we did in the early/mid 90s - dominate Europe. Ok, I am stretching here, but I see similar potential in their lineup.

Anyway lets just move on. Thuram, as far as I am concerned, was a terrific servant to the team on the pitch, where he showed his true value.
Ok, he was probably past his simply awesome prime in Parma, where without any shadow of doubt IMO, he was the best defender in the world, and we may have overpaid him a bit in the era of marketboom that made dotcom bubble being priced at fundamental rate.

Also talk of Thuram not having intelligence is out of mark. I have read numerous interviews on various issues ranging from racism to actual play, and he always struck me as thoughtful person.

I am a bit disappointed that he has been selling himself quicker than Paris Hilton's pants but in many respect I understand his frustration because the efforts on the pitch are being nullified by off the ball activities.

I can't wait to see Barca vs Real match. Thuram & Canna's reunion will be a highlight of what should be forgettable season of calcio.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Jun-hide said:
Barca has phenomenon team ATM - They are by far the best team in Europe.

I have many good frontlines in my life-time but Messi, Ronaldinho, E'too is simply the most enjoyable to watch.
I think Barca has a good chance to do what Milan and we did in the early/mid 90s - dominate Europe. Ok, I am stretching here, but I see similar potential in their lineup.

Anyway lets just move on. Thuram, as far as I am concerned, was a terrific servant to the team on the pitch, where he showed his true value.
Ok, he was probably past his simply awesome prime in Parma, where without any shadow of doubt IMO, he was the best defender in the world, and we may have overpaid him a bit in the era of marketboom that made dotcom bubble being priced at fundamental rate.

Also talk of Thuram not having intelligence is out of mark. I have read numerous interviews on various issues ranging from racism to actual play, and he always struck me as thoughtful person.

I am a bit disappointed that he has been selling himself quicker than Paris Hilton's pants but in many respect I understand his frustration because the efforts on the pitch are being nullified by off the ball activities.

I can't wait to see Barca vs Real match. Thuram & Canna's reunion will be a highlight of what should be forgettable season of calcio.
Excellent said man :tup: , there is nothing to add more.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This just in: Lilian Thuram says the toilet paper is softer in Barcelona than he experienced at any point in his Lega Calcio career.

Stay tuned for tomorrow's exposé when he reveals his thoughts on the weather.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
What the hell is wrong with all of you?

He didn't say that remark as an insult to Juve as you all seem to think, he was saying it to please Barca fans. Not to mention, he is in the strongest team he's probably ever played in, so you all need to shut the fuck up and stop turning his every word against him, it's pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)