Thoughts about the team (1 Viewer)

OP
Almajhool

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #122
    What amazes me is that YOU GUYS did really what I was saying .. you took me post and developed it into a new DP love / love not post ..

My main idea was that ENOUGH talking about DP .. he’s a symbol of our team but that doesn’t mean he’s above everybody else.

DP guaranteed his role in Lippi’s era and THAT’s wrong .. we lost two good quality players because of that DV .. and Micc.

Last year, DV was in gr8 from when he stepped in for DP in the 3rd week .. and what happened is that when DP recovered he got his place back ..

That’s the message I’ve trying to deliver is that all these threads about DP performance are more than enough and that we need to agree on two things:

1) DP is class player and a symbol of our club and we support him
    2) Being DP doesn’t mean he got his starting 11 position

Anyways,

Is it me or is Camo really in a bad shape .. I think Oliv. Can step in his place easily ..

peace

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Not really. Alex is a choker.
    He's a choker on a certain level. Compared to for example you though he isn't, he plays for Juventus and has won 5 scudetti. Not too many people can say the same.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    There exactly is the fundemantal flaw of all you Alex' lovers' reasoing:

He didnt win them, the team did.
    Sure, but he was a key player in the team. Besides, using that logic you could call everyone a choker. No one has ever won a game alone.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Thats not the reason I'm calling him a choker. I'm calling him a choker because he regularly chokes in the big games. And he was a player in the team, I wouldnt call him a key player.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Do I need to know him personaly? I have no personal interest in him whatsoever, all I care about is how he performs on the field.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    Do I need to know him personaly? I have no personal interest in him whatsoever, all I care about is how he performs on the field.
    Than don't chear for him when he scores ok? just like last year at the end against Real Madrid..:LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I dont cheer any player, I cheer for the team.

When are people going to realize that the team is more important than the players???

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

When are people going to realize that the team is more important than the players???
    When Del Piero retires, and then half of these newbies will drop Juventus like a bad habit.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

I never said that the team is not the most important thing domass:(.. it's just sad how you hate a player like that:confused:.. he knowes he playes shit these days ok:down:.. just don't chear if he scores this year ok:(:(:(:(:(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

I never said that the team is not the most important thing domass:(.. it's just sad how you hate a player like that:confused:.. he knowes he playes shit these days ok:down:.. just don't chear if he scores this year ok:(:(:(:(:(
    I've been here for a little over a year, and Z has never said, not once, that he hated Del Piero.

He just realizes, as do most people here who think objectively, that Del Piero is nowhere near the player he used to be. Can he still be an integral part of the team? Certainly.

Should he still be the focal point of the team? Absolutely not. He's not even the best at his postion on Juve anymore.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    I dont hate him. And I will cheer no matter who scores, because it's about the team.
    Yeh well everyone has bad days:LOL: it just doesn't make the situation better by HATING him:confused:..don't forget that Alex started our revolution in 1995:cheesy: and that deserves a hell of credit:D.. he is far more worth for the club than Nedved with his more than 10 years loyality to the Bianconeri:devil::devil::devil:.. he knowes he playes shit:down::down::down:.. we don't have to tell him..;)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

I've been here for a little over a year, and Z has never said, not once, that he hated Del Piero.

He just realizes, as do most people here who think objectively, that Del Piero is nowhere near the player he used to be. Can he still be an integral part of the team? Certainly.

Should he still be the focal point of the team? Absolutely not. He's not even the best at his postion on Juve anymore.
    Did you hear me say that he playes well??? no:devil:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

Exactly. Thanks Serge.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
    If we were loking at loyalty only, then players like Ferrara, Conte or Tacchinardi should all be on the same level as Alex.
    I only say that he is an icon that's all.:D. i wanne see him play well again too:down:.. what ya think? but sometimes the critics are too much and only to one person:down:..easy my fellow Juventini easy on one person..;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)