Thoughts about the team (1 Viewer)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
We critisize other players too when they deserve it. IMO Montero, Legro, Iuliano, Camo, Trezeguet have all had it much worse last season than DP, at least on this forum.
I'm the number one anti-Camo antagonist on this forum.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++

I'm the number one anti-Camo antagonist on this forum.
If you call yourself 'proudly:confused:' an anti 'player':confused: who ever that may be:confused:.. than you sound like an Inter fan and not a Juventino..:LOL:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
We critisize other players too when they deserve it. IMO Montero, Legro, Iuliano, Camo, Trezeguet have all had it much worse last season than DP, at least on this forum.
not as much as Dp , atleast he didn't deserve it u know !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

He's a choker on a certain level. Compared to for example you though he isn't, he plays for Juventus and has won 5 scudetti. Not too many people can say the same.
True....many great players didn't do that ,, i know it's the team , but Dp was the real reason behind these 5scudetti !

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Exactly brother !
I really think Azzurri and i have the same braincells when it comes to soccer whaha:D.. every forum every topic;)..someone who has a clear sight without the misplaced anger;)..you should not have anger if you are a proud Juventus fan..:(

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

If you call yourself 'proudly:confused:' an anti 'player':confused: who ever that may be:confused:.. than you sound like an Inter fan and not a Juventino..:LOL:
Yes, because I want to be a Lemming just like you and support every player that plays for Juve, no matter how much of a waste of time, space, and money they might be. Hey, they wear the Black and White, so they must automatically be great.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I've been here for a little over a year, and Z has never said, not once, that he hated Del Piero.

He just realizes, as do most people here who think objectively, that Del Piero is nowhere near the player he used to be. Can he still be an integral part of the team? Certainly.

Should he still be the focal point of the team? Absolutely not. He's not even the best at his postion on Juve anymore.
Listen , a player needs credits , and not like Z , instead of blaming dp in every single game , lets just hope and give them the credits they need , if you care about the team then you should care about the players ....

eg: Zalayeta , before the barca match ppl kept talkin about him , insulting him etc, when that moment came and he scored , he became a hero , then ppl started givin him credits , so no 1 from us expected zala to do this , My point is we always have to be behind our players , in Good and Bad !

Cheers Z :) and don't get me wrong !

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Listen , a player needs credits , and not like Z , instead of blaming dp in every single game , lets just hope and give them the credits they need , if you care about the team then you should care about the players ....

eg: Zalayeta , before the barca match ppl kept talkin about him , insulting him etc, when that moment came and he scored , he became a hero , then ppl started givin him credits , so no 1 from us expected zala to do this , My point is we always have to be behind our players , in Good and Bad !

So, in other words, we can't criticize any of the players.

is that what I'm getting from this??

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Yes, because I want to be a Lemming just like you and support every player that plays for Juve, no matter how much of a waste of time, space, and money they might be. Hey, they wear the Black and White, so they must automatically be great.
I support the ones who prooved there asses for 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I really think Azzurri and i have the same braincells when it comes to soccer whaha:D.. every forum every topic;)..someone who has a clear sight without the misplaced anger;)..you should not have anger if you are a proud Juventus fan..:(
thats ma bro :D

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

I agree Azzurri.. if the moment comes than they all start to chear for the players they hate again..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I support the ones who prooved there asses for 10 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what i wanted to say Hell ya , Maurizio is the Man !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For all the haters:boxing:...... 10 years are a lot of years.. so unless he plays shit for 10 years than you can call him unworthy..:(
when he'll retires then they'll know his value :)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
OK, for the last time.

Who on this thread stated that they hate Del Piero?? No one that I can see.

Do I hate Camoranesi? Oh, absolutely. He is a joke, and that joke isn't even funny. He is the laziest pile of crap that has ever had the honour of wearing the Juve shirt, and I would sell him off for an autographed pair of Totti's shoes if I could get away with it. I have never, ever, supported Camoranesi, he doesn't deserve to be on Juve, and he sure as hell doesn't deserve to be on the National team, either. Well, he's off the national Team now, and if there is a God, this will be his last year at Juve.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Thats what i wanted to say Hell ya , Maurizio is the Man !
Only the best and legends did it in 10 years! it all begon against Ajax and Dortmund in the final.. he made the world scared for Juve and that is still lasting..aldo Alex himself has been doing less..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)