Thoughts about the team (1 Viewer)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sergio ] ++
OK, for the last time.

Who on this thread stated that they hate Del Piero?? No one that I can see.

Do I hate Camoranesi? Oh, absolutely. He is a joke, and that joke isn't even funny. He is the laziest pile of crap that has ever had the honour of wearing the Juve shirt, and I would sell him off for an autographed pair of Totti's shoes if I could get away with it. I have never, ever, supported Camoranesi, he doesn't deserve to be on Juve, and he sure as hell doesn't deserve to be on the National team, either. Well, he's off the national Team now, and if there is a God, this will be his last year at Juve.
If there is a god.. you will be an Inter fan next year..:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Only the best and legends did it in 10 years! it all begon against Ajax and Dortmund in the final.. he made the world scared for Juve and that is still lasting..aldo Alex himself has been doing less..
Look, no one here is doubting the greatness that Del Piero used to be.

But that's the key phrase in the sentence. "used to be".

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

If there is a god.. you will be an Inter fan next year..:D
Let me tell you something, you little shit. I've been a supporter since 1976, and the last thing I need is someone who becomes a fan from riding the coattails of one player questiong my loyalty to Juve.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Look, no one here is doubting the greatness that Del Piero used to be.

But that's the key phrase in the sentence. "used to be".
Yeh but don't say that he won't come back.. he is not 35 you know.. let's just pray and i'll pray for my legend..:D
I just think if you look at the greateness off the man that the critics are too much

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Let me tell you something, you little shit. I've been a supporter since 1976, and the last thing I need is someone who becomes a fan from riding the coattails of one player questiong my loyalty to Juve.
Don't think you know more than i my friend.. i'm italian and i've seen them in Dell Alpi.. i've seen Alex stand one meter in front of me.. just ease your words on our legend ok..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Don't think you know more than i my friend.. i'm italian and i've seen them in Dell Alpi.. i've seen Alex stand one meter in front of me.. just ease your words on our legend ok..
God bless ya :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

We are discussin no need to start fight ..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Never said that I know more than you. Just don't assume that because I don't support one player that I'm not a true fan.

And I've stood within one meter of Alex as well. Also, with Nedved, Davids, Buffon, Trez. And I have the photos to prove it. (Its somewhere in this multimedia forum).

Oh, and I'm Italian as well. Italian-American, actually.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Never said that I know more than you. Just don't assume that because I don't support one player that I'm not a true fan.

And I've stood within one meter of Alex as well. Also, with Nedved, Davids, Buffon, Trez. And I have the photos to prove it. (Its somewhere in this multimedia forum).

Forza Italia :p

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

Italian american thats cool i never really spoak to one from Amerika..but in Amerika you loose your roots.. i sure don't..

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Italian american thats cool i never really spoak to one from Amerika..but in Amerika you loose your roots.. i sure don't..
You only lose your roots if you allow it to happen. And that can occur in any country, not just the US.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

You only lose your roots if you allow it to happen. And that can occur in any country, not just the US.
Well for one: you don't have an italian passport no more.. i proudly to say still have it..and i can go to Italy whenever i want to in Europe..Amerika is not a great country.. it makes all people 'Amerikan':blah:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Well for one: you don't have an italian passport no more.. i proudly to say still have it..and i can go to Italy whenever i want to in Europe..Amerika is not a great country.. it makes all people 'Amerikan':blah:
LoL ,,,

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

OK, we're not going to start bagging on my country, now are we?

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

OK, we're not going to start bagging on my country, now are we?
Whahahaha thats just what i wanted to hear from you! you see.. you're no italian no more..Italy is your country if ya feal like it

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Whahahaha thats just what i wanted to hear from you! you see.. you're no italian no more..Italy is your country if ya feal like it
First of all, I was born in the US, but I am of Italian descent, therefore "Italian-American"

Secondly, you are in no position to tell me whether or not I'm Italian.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

First of all, I was born in the US, but I am of Italian descent, therefore "Italian-American"

Secondly, you are in no position to tell me whether or not I'm Italian.
You are in NO position to critisice a man as Del Piero

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)