Thoughts about the team (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
And so did Del Piero :down:

Face it azzurri7, if DP doesn't get himself sorted out and start stringing some good performances together Zlatan-Trez is going to be the first choice pairing in big games.
i got your point stu , but what i want to say is that even maradona can pass by moments where he cant find his form ... ppl are judgin that bad on dp , bcuz they know he's great player and they expect alot from him... while if it was trezeguet it's ok with us because we knoe trezeguet's average as a player ! and don't forget real madrid , with figo , beck , ronaldo , raul (which since 7month he didn't score) and still real fans wont judge him the same way juve fans are....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

i got your point stu , but what i want to say is that even maradona can pass by moments where he cant find his form ... ppl are judgin that bad on dp , bcuz they know he's great player and they expect alot from him... while if it was trezeguet it's ok with us because we knoe trezeguet's average as a player ! and don't forget real madrid , with figo , beck , ronaldo , raul (which since 7month he didn't score) and still real fans wont judge him the same way juve fans are....
Star players play very good mostly, then they have some awesome game, and they have some bad patches every now and then. As for Del Piero, in the past 6 years, he's been crap, but he's had some good and even less great days.

Raul has only been pretty similar to DP in the past couple of years.

One thing I agree with, as I've been a DP fan for a long time , is that we should try and supopprt him even when he's down. That doesn't mean that we can't admit he's been playing like crap.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Star players play very good mostly, then they have some awesome game, and they have some bad patches every now and then. As for Del Piero, in the past 6 years, he's been crap, but he's had some good and even less great days.

Raul has only been pretty similar to DP in the past couple of years.

One thing I agree with, as I've been a DP fan for a long time , is that we should try and supopprt him even when he's down. That doesn't mean that we can't admit he's been playing like crap.
ur right , but lets not say 6 years he's been crap , only those 2years i see that !

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

would be sad if we only had 2 creative players..you forgot about Zambrotta, Camo (even he is shit at the moment), Zlatan and Olivera..
I agree that Alex is not in shape .. i see that more every day:down:
i dun see zambrotta as a play maker..more like an effective executioner... he dun have to think creatively to do things he do..he just do the same thing all the time.. teams just cant stop it....

and i know zlatan and olivera have some creativity and suprise factor in them... just i still dun see them on regular basis to approve it ;).. anyway they are in front of del piero in the creativity pecking order for sure...

and Camo :wallbang:...he is in the same anoying case as Del Piero.... they both should be good frens on the bench...

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

ur right , but lets not say 6 years he's been crap , only those 2years i see that !
Then you're blind. What about 5 years ago when Del Piero scored 11 goals in Serie A... ALL PENALTIES???

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

we knoe trezeguet's average as a player !
Im sorry, i beg to differ with that comment. I think Trezeguet is in the top bracket of strikers in Europe today. Definitely above average.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Can juve make a result like milan did against lazio , down to 10 men and loosing 1-0 , i hope we can do it if we were in this situation but i doubt it, i dont know why we dont have that hunger to fight to the end:(

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i dun see zambrotta as a play maker..more like an effective executioner... he dun have to think creatively to do things he do..he just do the same thing all the time.. teams just cant stop it....

and i know zlatan and olivera have some creativity and suprise factor in them... just i still dun see them on regular basis to approve it ;).. anyway they are in front of del piero in the creativity pecking order for sure...

and Camo :wallbang:...he is in the same anoying case as Del Piero.... they both should be good frens on the bench...
We were talking about creative players:( not playmakers like a number 10 is.. it's easy if you change your words to make your statement:confused:

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
Can juve make a result like milan did against lazio , down to 10 men and loosing 1-0 , i hope we can do it if we were in this situation but i doubt it, i dont know why we dont have that hunger to fight to the end:(
Eh.....the result was said to be very unfair, Lazio was much better than Milan, who only scored those two goals and did no more.

And you ask if Juve can make a result like that........you obviously hasnt followed Juve very long have you?, anyhow the answer is yes!.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Then you're blind. What about 5 years ago when Del Piero scored 11 goals in Serie A... ALL PENALTIES???
hey Z, why don't you try to hold your mouth for a while.... no need to call me blind :)...

about 5years ago he WAS JUST BACK from that biggest injury he had , so thank your god he scored 11 not 3 or 2 !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++

Im sorry, i beg to differ with that comment. I think Trezeguet is in the top bracket of strikers in Europe today. Definitely above average.
i know today he's Excellent , But the question is if you expect from Trezeguet as you expect from Dp ??? and i know your answer is no , you expect from Dp more , cuz thats what ppl expect from Great player like him !

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

hey Z, why don't you try to hold your mouth for a while.... no need to call me blind :)...

about 5years ago he WAS JUST BACK from that biggest injury he had , so thank your god he scored 11 not 3 or 2 !
I know that. It's you that said he sucked only the last 2 years.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

i know today he's Excellent , But the question is if you expect from Trezeguet as you expect from Dp ??? and i know your answer is no , you expect from Dp more , cuz thats what ppl expect from Great player like him !
TBH, I expect nothing from Del Piero anymore, because he's not the great player he used to be.

OP
Almajhool

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
  • Thread Starter #120
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

technically .. he got one goal from open play against buffon :D:angel:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)