Thoughts about the team (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

You're right about that. But that shouldn't have anything to do with his game. He should be able to take those free kicks even if he were 45. It's all about confidence I guess.
and he lost that maybe

Mind you, I am not against the guy in any way, but I do wonder why is he having the highest salary and his performance on the pitch is not worth what he is getting paid for

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

and he lost that maybe

Mind you, I am not against the guy in any way, but I do wonder why is he having the highest salary and his performance on the pitch is not worth what he is getting paid for
I used to have great crosses, but then I went to play as a playmaker and I lost that skill. But I'm quite confident that if I'd play winger again those crosses would come back. So I think sooner or later Del Piero's free kicks will return.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
but that's different, because crosses are an essential part of a winger's game. Who's to say that a change of position will have any effect on Del Piero's free kicks whatsoever?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
He needs to work on his 'have a shot on goal' free kicks, but from what I've seen this season the rest of his set pieces have been good. He set up Nedved with a corner in week 1 of Serie A, and he's been consistently finding the heads of Cannavaro and Emerson.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
That generation of Juventus is over, or at least it should be.

Time for new blood. Del Piero was nowhere to be found in the first game against Real, and he was by no means the best player in the return leg. Zambrotta was immense, Buffon scored a penalty, Trezeguet scored 2 goals in those 2 matches, Nedved was our midfield engine, davids was fantastic... Del Piero just scored one goal, didnt do much else. True, it was a great goal, but to say that we beat Real just because of him, or that he was the main player is sheer stupidity.
He only scored a goal? You're so friggin biassed! You probably forgot that he set up Treze's goal, and came close to making it four time and time again. He kept possession of the ball well and worked hard. The problem I have with you is that you speak only out of dislike when it comes to Del Piero. I've NEVER seen you give DP any credit whatsoever unless you were being sarcastic, you only criticise him. Criticism is fine, but give credit where it's due.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

He only scored a goal? You're so friggin biassed! You probably forgot that he set up Treze's goal, and came close to making it four time and time again. He kept possession of the ball well and worked hard. The problem I have with you is that you speak only out of dislike when it comes to Del Piero. I've NEVER seen you give DP any credit whatsoever unless you were being sarcastic, you only criticise him. Criticism is fine, but give credit where it's due.
I agree that some people are ALWAYS giving Del Piero critics and NEVER credit him when he does great things...:confused:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
That generation of Juventus is over, or at least it should be.

Time for new blood. Del Piero was nowhere to be found in the first game against Real, and he was by no means the best player in the return leg. Zambrotta was immense, Buffon scored a penalty, Trezeguet scored 2 goals in those 2 matches, Nedved was our midfield engine, davids was fantastic... Del Piero just scored one goal, didnt do much else. True, it was a great goal, but to say that we beat Real just because of him, or that he was the main player is sheer stupidity.
So every1 did amazing , 10 players played SUPER , but Del piero played bad ,, ,, thats what you meant zlatan right???

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
I gues Zlatan did not lived the rising evolution of Juventus in 1995...the evolution of the greatest years of Juve is still on..still with Alex and with Capello:D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++
I gues Zlatan did not lived the rising evolution of Juventus in 1995...the evolution of the greatest years of Juve is still on..still with Alex and with Capello:D
:):):)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

I agree that some people are ALWAYS giving Del Piero critics and NEVER credit him when he does great things...:confused:
Because he is paid great, he is supposed to be always giving great

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004

he is payed great because he is loved in whole italie and he is always in the starting line up so ya really think he is in the line up because he doesn't play well? think before you give a man like him critic..
he's also payed great because he is connected to Juve for life.. he is certenly gone stay there for life and that is worth the salary..
look at Totti..he always said he never leaves Roma but if Milan or Juve do a bid.. he's outha there next season...:cool:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

That's crap if you ask me. Blame the management for paying him so much, but Del Piero should be treated like any other player, as Capello said when he first took charge of Juve. When he plays badly criticise him, when he does well praise him, but don't ignore the good that he does, and the pro-DP supporters shouldn't ignore his faults. To judge a player and make expectancies of him based upon his wages is BS.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
P.s

Il Capitano forever , and am sure Dp knows that he got lot of fans always to SUPPORT him in good and bad times ....we'll always love him ! if there are COUPLE of fans hates him , then they should know that Dp has More then 1Million Ppl to Support him !

Forza Del Piero !

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
P.s

Il Capitano forever , and am sure Dp knows that he got lot of fans always to SUPPORT him in good and bad times ....we'll always love him ! if there are COUPLE of fans hates him , then they should know that Dp has More then 1Million Ppl to Support him !

Forza Del Piero !
He has more supporters but a lot of Juve fans got greedy over the years..thats not good and you should always be modest..:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)