Thorsten Frings and Diego "linked" with Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Im just worried that we will be outplayed in the transfer market this season!!!!
Sure we cannot compete with the likes of chelsea , real Madrid. Still, We know our weaknesses now, they are mainly resident in Midfield and Especially Defense ( with no offense to the current playes). As Zaf said in a thread around here in the forum we need intelligent investment in these departements and we'll be done
I believe that 2 CB : barzagli, milito to name but few , Attacking midfielder Diego (wow that would be a dream) and others would be awesome

Let's hope Our dear secco knows that.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
:sigh: This summer´s mercato is gonna be frustrating.

It is very disdappointing to know that Werder can offer better salary to Frings than Juventus. Juventus used to be one of the most powerful clubs when offering contracts, only few clubs could have matched our offer and now we get beaten by Werder (if this is the truth).

How the hell are we going to sign some quality players then?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:sigh: This summer´s mercato is gonna be frustrating.

It is very disdappointing to know that Werder can offer better salary to Frings than Juventus. Juventus used to be one of the most powerful clubs when offering contracts, only few clubs could have matched our offer and now we get beaten by Werder (if this is the truth).

How the hell are we going to sign some quality players then?
Bremen do pay Frings alot. He's one of the best paid player in Bundesliga.

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
:agree: I also now have my doubts over the Hunter deal :faq2:

:( i just hoping 007 gave us a right information about Huntelaar deal , if we lost him , i will feel sorry to my Indonesian Forum Friends , they are really love to see huntelaar in Black and White , so am I :(

piss off about Frings , make me dissapointed :tdown:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Juve, addio Frings. Il centrocampista rinnova fino al 2011 'Werder nel mio cuore'

15:20 del 09 maggio

La Juventus dice addio al centrocampista del Werder Brema, Torsten Frings, che era uno degli obiettivi per il centrocampo della dirigenza bianconera. Secondo l'edizione online del magazine tedesco 'Kicker', il giocatore seguito avrebbe raggiunto un accordo con il Werder per prolungare fino al 2011 il contratto in scadenza nel 2008. La conferma arriva dallo stesso giocatore che sul sito web della società tedesca ha dichiarato: "Avevo un'offerta molto interessante da parte della Juventus ma ho capito che il Werder è il club del mio cuore".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)