Third star possible with Scudetto win (4 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It says 29 everywhere at JS, we're definitely adding a star if we win.. But seriously all this pre-mature title talk is making me superstitiously nervous.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Nedved: "In case of Scudetto, we will 100% put the third star!"

http://www.myjuventus.net/2012/04/nedved-in-case-of-scudetto-we-will-put.html

I don't see why they wouldn't put the 3rd star. It's nothing official and FIGC can't really do anything about it. If Juve wanna say they have 3 stars, FIGC can't do shit. It's really not under their control. No point in talking about it though since we don't have 30 yet.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Nedved asked if 3rd star will be added: "Of course, one hundred percent...we have twenty-nine. And twenty-nine plus one equals thirty."

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #37
    whats with all this close the thread crap some of you are so weird. Best part is all the superstitious people talking bad luck are mostly atheists who can't believe in a higher being but superstition is ok LOL

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #39
    About time someone brought religion into this thread.
    I just thought it was funny. I mean come on believing that this thread would alter our teams performances and scudetto chances is beyond silly. Back on topic, Shit yea they need to put that star on it and all over the stadium as well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)