Third star possible with Scudetto win (1 Viewer)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Boniperti: "The third star does not depend solely on us, it also depends on many other things, so even there you have to wait." #JuveNews

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
thanks, JCK, nice to see you again...trying to survive....having rough time....my wife dies, i lost my job, i get a painful and long sickness.....but everything that doesnt kill you, make you stronger....im back in here, or shoud i say, WE ARE BACK.....stronger and more enthusiastic than ever....

FORZA JUVE !!!!
Holy crap, talk about shitty breaks. Sorry to hear that man. :frown:

Forza Juve! :hi:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
thanks, JCK, nice to see you again...trying to survive....having rough time....my wife dies, i lost my job, i get a painful and long sickness.....but everything that doesnt kill you, make you stronger....im back in here, or shoud i say, WE ARE BACK.....stronger and more enthusiastic than ever....

FORZA JUVE !!!!
Holy shit...and I thought I had gone through some rough times. :sergio:

All the best for you. :)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I don't have a Timeline on FB but if we win the scudetto, I'm getting one just so I can rock the three stars.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Stefano Tacconi on Controcampo show when some of the guests complained about the eventual 3rd star: "I'd put one bigger than the other 2. I'd even put one in the back."

Aug 1, 2003
the hell is wrong with these people? everyone who watched serie a know we deserved those two scudetti we won on the pitch, and therefore a 3rd star is rightfully ours this season :disagree:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Stefano Tacconi on Controcampo show when some of the guests complained about the eventual 3rd star: "I'd put one bigger than the other 2. I'd even put one in the back."
Haha, that's awesome.

They should give each of our players a Del Piero-style middle finger band with a star on it.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Honestly, the FIGC can't stop us from putting whatever we like on OUR crest/kit

Especially when we put something that commemorates the dominance of Juventus

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I would put three stars everywhere, the shorts, the kit, the boots of all players, the stadium, Moratti's face, berlusconi's face, Allegri's phantom goal line.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
we can put as many stars as we want on our jersey. not up to the figc. 3rd star will definitely come if we win this year

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
All these ppl who are bitching about juve gaining their third star are just jealous cunts or Merda/Peelan fans. They all know the third star is a huge deal a sign of superiority dominance and a sign that requires every damn team in Serie a, every Italian football pundit and media persons to how down to what Is and forever will be the best most successful team In Italy.

To us this means we are back and even though not our best team in terms of quality but the best I n determination and organization iv been in a long time. I means our rightful place at the summit of Italian football bringing back Italian football to greater heights In European football and the cherry on top is we are all seeing the demise of the Milan clubs.

Sorry alittle corny it's just I'm proud of what's been done so far proud of how well we have handled all the shit And talk from clubs and pundits. It's funny how very one all turns on Juve once we become competitive again. Be scared bitches be scared.

Chromemaster

Apr 28, 2012
Hello guys.
Since it is my first post here, i want to greet you all.
Regarding the subject: I've found a video about some people from Italy debating this issue, but since my italian is very poor, maybe someone can translate the essence from it :) (just go to youtube and write Ds 7Gold - LA JUVE METTERA' LA TERZA STELLA???, it is the first video. For some reason, i can't post the URL here. )
I guess that Corno (that stupid inter fan) is stating that we are not entitled to wear the 3rd star in case we are going to win the championship. Story of their lives, since they can't win anything on the field, they are used to win trophies in different offices.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
All this star talk is in fact putting more pressure on milan than us. and on the contrary is a HUGE motivator for our team. The club knows what they're doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)