Thiago Motta - Manager - Bologna (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Imagine an almost all-lolzilian Jj defense under a Brazilian coach at the helm :klin: Dat globalization
As part of this globalization drive, it's only fair that Allegro coaches Brazil.

Allegro will bring tactical discipline to lolzillian players that's been lacking since the last 20 years

Besides I'd fucking pay to see Joga Bonito lolzillian players playing jihadball. That would be some sight :tuttosport:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Motta to JJ
Flick to Barca
Fonseca to Milan
Slot to Pool
Kompany to Bayern
De Zerbi(?) to Union

Conte, Allegro, Tuchel, Pochettino, all so called 'big name' coaches unemployed atm

Only maybe Napoli, Chelsea and Union jobs are still up for grabs probably

Aug 27, 2023
Motta to JJ
Flick to Barca
Fonseca to Milan
Slot to Pool
Kompany to Bayern
De Zerbi(?) to Union

Conte, Allegro, Tuchel, Pochettino, all so called 'big name' coaches unemployed atm

Mou back to Union or Chelsea would be hilarious

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
quite strange that so many clubs have chosen quite inexperienced coaches rather than those big names.
Because all those big names have been exposed quite badly at their former teams. This is not 2016 anymore.

Bayern hiring Kompany is a bit wild tho. Looks like they've given up on the CL temporarily.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Because all those big names have been exposed quite badly at their former teams. This is not 2016 anymore.

Bayern hiring Kompany is a bit wild tho. Looks like they've given up on the CL temporarily.
yeah, spending 111m as a newly promoted team and getting relegated isnt really big achievement and he gets a Bayern job lol

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Motta to JJ
Flick to Barca
Fonseca to Milan
Slot to Pool
Kompany to Bayern
De Zerbi(?) to Union

Clubs also may be willing to hire greener coaches who may cost less overall along with their staffs than the formerly mentioned more experienced coaches.

I think they will still get hired but Al-legri is the largest doubt so Fags and I will bet heavy on him being hired

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
quite strange that so many clubs have chosen quite inexperienced coaches rather than those big names.
The likes of Conte, Allegri, Tuchel etc cost way too much and carry too high a risk of failure. They’ve also kind of lowered their stocks recently too (especially Awegwi and our diabolical football over the last 3 seasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)