Their Good Times... (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
soo much great memories, from the victories against madrid in 02 and last year, to the victories against inter (give me that anytime).

but i guess it was the 02 season when alex and trezi scored those two goals against udinese and inter lost to lazio to give us that scudetto.

forza juve

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
with out any doubt my favourite memory of all is the 2002-2003 season and the games against real madrid (3-1) and barcelona (2-1) in the champions league. i loved how zambrotta was causing all kinds of trouble for roberto carlos and how del piero scored juve's second goal after fooling heiero. buffon saved figo's penalty it was superb!!!!!, although zalayeta has never been my favourite player but i loved how he scored juves goal in barcelona after a great assist from both davids and nedved. i guess juve have given us tonnes of great moments to remind us of how this club is the best in italy and the world. i'll still be supporting them even in seria B cos i know they will be back and they will def be stronger than ever i am sure of this. even if cannavaro , zambrotta, and thurum already left i wish them all the best with there current teams cos they deserve all the best for all the great moments they gave us during there stay at juventus. forzaaaaaaa juventus!!!!!!

the is a great thread majed its really coooooool and makes me some how accept the fact that we wont be at seria A next season and look towards a better, and stronger juventus in the coming years

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i remember that barcelona game in 02 season, when were down to 10 men and thuram played his first game in the center back for juve.And wat a game he played amazing game.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
(1) Del Piero's wonder goal against Fiorentina in a 3-2 comback win in 1996-1997season (I think).
(2) Zalayeta's goal 3 mins before the penalty shoot out to rip apart Barca's heart.:cry:
(3) As much as Milan likes to talk about their 6-0 demolition of Inter, they forget that Juve gave them a simialr thrashing back in 1997-1998 season.:toast:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sir Sebastian said:
I was at that milan game where thuram scored, live, in the Delle Alpi :touched:
ohh that was great wasn't it!! I went to Delle Alpi last year, it was the first game with Messina, the one where Del Piero scored a goal while going through 2 players :touched:

Jul 2, 2006
maybe thuram will be one of our legendary players like Del Piero,Nedved,Buffon

but he is reject this
he is reject us
he is turn his back and go that merdalona

he is leave us alone(defence is empty now)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Turk_Bianconero said:
maybe thuram will be one of our legendary players like Del Piero,Nedved,Buffon

but he is reject this
he is reject us
he is turn his back and go that merdalona

he is leave us alone(defence is empty now)
Just out of curiosity, why did Turk_Bianconeri receive a warning for this post?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Jem83 said:
Just out of curiosity, why did Turk_Bianconeri receive a warning for this post?
am guessing for saying "merdalona"

anyway here is another moment i remember, is that maresca equalising goal against torino and he did that bull sign...dont remember exactly wat year though

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
Geof said:
Elvin, you are pathetic.

Imagine you work for a big company. You work well there, you're happy and succesful.
Then a day arrives when you hear that there has been cheating somewhere, and the company is severely penalised. They lost most of their clients. The news is that the top employees (like you) will be asked to renegociate a lower contract, because the company can't afford big wages anymore.

What are you going to do? Stay there with a smaller salary, and dealing with small clients in small deals? Or go to another company who's offering the pay you used to have, and gives you the opportunity to work at the highest level, with the best people and all.

What are you gonna do?

If you stay, you're a loyal hero (thank you Ale!).

If you leave, you're normal. Noone can blame you.

Good luck to Puma and Canna!!
Thank you Thuram and Zambrotta!
Football is more than business. fans want players that love the club they play for and not players that demand more and more money every year and change the club every season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)