Their Good Times... (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Sebi were u at the Juve - Toro 2-2 draw? I was there when Enzo Maresca score dthe late equaliser & celebrated woth the bull torino signature celebration.:touched: That sent shivers down my spine,ill never forget how i celebrated with locals.

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Majed said:
Look at least season's serie A Table, and see under the "Lost" column for Juve. that was the only serie A game I watched :down: :wallbang:

Did watch the Super Coppa in NYC though. That was amazing!

Legro's best moment probably when he forced a save out of Abbiati, then Trex scored!!

That's awesome. I just went to the WC so I don't think I'll be making any more football trips for a while, but when (well, hopefully) juve gets back to serie A, I'll eventually go again for a couple games. It's hard for a student here though, and Juve games only take place during our school year, they have breaks whenever we have breaks.

Once I'm in college it'll be easier, I'll just sell my car and go :D

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
i can remember the way we clinched the scudetto in 04/05 (although it's gone now) with the superb bicycle kick assist from Del Piero and an awesome finish by Trezegol.....i still marvel at their chemistry until today :cry:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Byrone said:
Sebi were u at the Juve - Toro 2-2 draw? I was there when Enzo Maresca score dthe late equaliser & celebrated woth the bull torino signature celebration.:touched: That sent shivers down my spine,ill never forget how i celebrated with locals.

Nope, sorry. I was there for Juve 4 - 0 Toro

When I went, all the locals were in tears :lol2:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Majed said:
Do you have a clip of that? I can't remember that! :confused:

That was an awesome save, I'll see if I can find it. It's from the same game with the DP bicycle to Trez's head.

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #27
    IlDivinCodino said:
    i can remember the way we clinched the scudetto in 04/05 (although it's gone now) with the superb bicycle kick assist from Del Piero and an awesome finish by Trezegol.....i still marvel at their chemistry until today :cry:

Indeed. They did play well together. Their best was when they constantly played (both starters) in teh 01-02 season when Trez ended as co-capocannonieri and DP with 16 goals i think.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Nope, sorry. I was there for Juve 4 - 0 Toro

When I went, all the locals were in tears :lol2:
    I bet u just burst out in laughter right in front of them.:D

Suprisingly they were very warm & friendly until they found out i was a Juventino.:D I have some good friend from Torino & they are absolutely loving our demise.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Byrone said:

Suprisingly they were very warm & friendly until they found out i was a Juventino.:D I have some good friend from Torino & they are absolutely loving our demise.

I wasn't stupid enough to start laughing. When I left the stadium, the flares, chairs, glass bottles, and everything else that would hurt were being thrown everywhere. It was a riot with 50 000 people. :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Byrone said:

I wasn't stupid enough to start laughing. When I left the stadium, the flares, chairs, glass bottles, and everything else that would hurt were being thrown everywhere. It was a riot with 50 000 people. :D

With like 5-10 minutes left the in the game, all the Toro fans started leaving their seats, and lighting fires inside the stadium. (not flares, fires) I don't know what they were burning, but there were flames all over the Toro half of the stadium (it was their home match).

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Nedved's goal (3rd of the game) against Madrid in 2003
    Yeah that 3-1 victory along with the 2-1 victory was some of the best footballing displays under Lippi's tenure.I felt so bad for Neddy when he got booked,u could see the sheer dissapointment in his face.:(

I just wonder what would have been if Neddy was in that final against Milan.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Sir Sebastian said:
    Nedved's goal (3rd of the game) against Madrid in 2003
    Majed said:
    EDIT:

What good memory do you remember? (About any player who left Juve recently or will most likely leave.)

Note: The purpose of the thread is clear. Please don't post verbal diarrhea about Juve's ex-players.
    i thought this was the topic? nedved most likely will stay with juve, so.... :confused2

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    Stephan said:
    i thought this was the topic? nedved most likely will stay with juve, so.... :confused2
    Oh jesus christ, dont be so picky :D

I'm just picking my favorite Juve moments, regardless of who's involved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)