The Zizou homage thread. (2 Viewers)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
doudi said:
i can't argue with you that he's the king of goal because he's one of my favorite legend players of la juve .
FORZA PINTORRICHIO & LA JUVE .

i dont kare if u agree with it, he is the greatest goal scorer to ever suit up for juve. there is no discussion. it is what it is.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Andy said:
Greatest player since Maradona, and perhaps the most technically gifted player to have ever played the sport. It's a shame Zizou's career ended in the fashion it did, however it's more of a shame people are trying to take away from his career just because he headbutted some classless Italian. News flash you idiots...Materazzi is a piece of shit who probably deserves more than just a mere headbutt in his life.

There will never be another Zinedine Zidane.

There will never be anyone like him ever....well summed up andy

That headbutt Matrix got will be his closest thing to the lime light he will ever see..... Fcvk Matrix

Forza Zidane for life!!

OP
bianconero
Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #44
    Juventus should invite Zidane to be presented and honoured in the new season (or at the Birra Morett). Ah, I would enjoy that indeed, just might get to meet him once more. A truely humble and gentle man.

Anyone know where I can get a hold of a video of Zizou last game for zidane Juventus against Bologna?; he was truely magnificent- I was there and never managed to get a copy of it.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    Why do people insist on giving negative opinions on a player they do not like? I am not a Zlatan fan and no way would you find me readining anything in the Zlatan dedication thread because i believe it is for his fans and should be respected. This thread is for people to pay respect to Zizou not to discredit him. Like Ian, I am getting more and more disenchanted with this site, you hardly find anyone to discuss football with you, there are a few exceptions of cos and they know who they are but mostly its full of morons and wannabes. People who so want to be liked and think they are funny by associating with ppl they regard as cool on this forum. You only need to go to NATW to find those who just wanna belong with the "incrowd". If Zidane is not your thing then you might as well open a thread dissing him, not come on here so people who appreciate a genius have to read your tripe. Just be priviledged that you got to saw him in your generation as loads of people go thru their whole generation and not witness such geniality. I know most clubs have their useless fans but why does Juve have so damned many

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
    denco said:
    Why do people insist on giving negative opinions on a player they do not like? I am not a Zlatan fan and no way would you find me readining anything in the Zlatan dedication thread because i believe it is for his fans and should be respected. This thread is for people to pay respect to Zizou not to discredit him. Like Ian, I am getting more and more disenchanted with this site, you hardly find anyone to discuss football with you, there are a few exceptions of cos and they know who they are but mostly its full of morons and wannabes. People who so want to be liked and think they are funny by associating with ppl they regard as cool on this forum. You only need to go to NATW to find those who just wanna belong with the "incrowd". If Zidane is not your thing then you might as well open a thread dissing him, not come on here so people who appreciate a genius have to read your tripe. Just be priviledged that you got to saw him in your generation as loads of people go thru their whole generation and not witness such geniality. I know most clubs have their useless fans but why does Juve have so damned many
    You are true about this thread. This is dedicated to respect Zidane. And he is truly a great player. IMO bigger than Platini.

But not in Zlatan Ibrahimovic thread. Consider the tittle is only Zlatan Ibrahimovic, i though that that thread accept positive and negative opinion. I am sorry if the negative is greater :D

Guzzler

Apr 14, 2006
    Zidane is a legend and one the fans of Juve will never forget. Thanks for all the memories.

Good Link

javascript:eek:l('http://www.metacafe.com/watch/35522/zinedine_zidane');

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    denco said:
    Why do people insist on giving negative opinions on a player they do not like? ... If Zidane is not your thing then you might as well open a thread dissing him, not come on here so people who appreciate a genius have to read your tripe.
    Negative opinions have value too, but they have to be written carefully, so as to get the point across without just pointlessly bashing the player.

For instance, many Juve fans seem to feel that Zidane didn't offer his best every week - that he was a summer tournament player, not a league player. I've read literate and well argued pieces on that kind of thing, and I'd happily see one or two here, to spark a little debate.

If you just post, "Zidane was overrated" or something though, you're either looking for trouble or you're just wasting everyone's time.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    The only Player that I really enjoyed watching, I doubt there will come a clever player like him again, forget the likes of Ronaldinhos and others, those are "fake" beauties, but Zizou's vision, his driblings and the way he makes the football simple, with simple but clever passes, it makes you wonder If he is from the same planet we live.

it's sad to see thou that he left the football this way, because of an asshole called Materazzi (who shouldn't be allowed to play football)..

I will never forget you Zidane, even thou It still hurts since the day you Left Juve..

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    Hey Kathy, welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Do you mind me asking you, where are you from ? Your roots are Turkish ?

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #55
    denco said:

Very well said, I too have become disenchanted with the lowest of the low brows who seem to be attracted to these pages, in order to share their ignorance and foul (not to say poor) language.

Let us honour a giant among players, who (and I saw most home games) played some of the best football the world has ever seen wearing the Bianconero in Lo Stadio Delle Alpi.

OP
    bianconero
    Sep 1, 2002
  • Thread Starter #56
    snoop said:
    The only Player that I really enjoyed watching, I doubt there will come a clever player like him again, forget the likes of Ronaldinhos and others, those are "fake" beauties, but Zizou's vision, his driblings and the way he makes the football simple, with simple but clever passes, it makes you wonder If he is from the same planet we live.

it's sad to see thou that he left the football this way, because of an asshole called Materazzi (who shouldn't be allowed to play football)..

I will never forget you Zidane, even thou It still hurts since the day you Left Juve..
    I too have never really recovered from his leaving; to be honest going to a game has never given me the same thrill of expectation and excitement since that sad day for us.

Oh, if we could turn back the page of this novel and rewrite it.

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    mikhail said:
    Negative opinions have value too, but they have to be written carefully, so as to get the point across without just pointlessly bashing the player.

For instance, many Juve fans seem to feel that Zidane didn't offer his best every week - that he was a summer tournament player, not a league player. I've read literate and well argued pieces on that kind of thing, and I'd happily see one or two here, to spark a little debate.

If you just post, "Zidane was overrated" or something though, you're either looking for trouble or you're just wasting everyone's time.
    Negative opinions do not have value at all, most especially in the way they are written. I have read too many crap about the times Zz was sent off and of cos many are bitter that he left Juve to go to Real madrid. To say Zidane was just a tournament player is not just insulting to the man , its myopic. Under Ancelotti, Zidane was far and away our best player and thats for 2 and a bit seasons in the league. Under Lippi he wand Dp were the best Juve players and we are giving the highest praise here cos the players we had and their input were fantastic. The fact of the matter is if you are skilful and you are either and get a lot of praise from all quarters, some people trying to prove how intelligent they are want to say rubbish about how you don't do this or that or how inconsistent you are. Everybody has his critic but this is a homage thread and of you did not apprecaite the guy , do not come in , it is that simple.

Jul 10, 2006
    I'm and kind of torn about Zizzou. Obviously an amazing footballer.

But his total lack of control on the worlds greatest stage, and the possible effect it could have on children around the world seeing a hero lose his cool is something I can never overlook.

Anyways, my contribution:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)