The YouTube/Video Junk Thread (96 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

That's just harsh. Poor girl is just doing her job, and he attacks her for that.
the guy is a prick for picking up on her, who at the end of the day like all of us works for money, and who knows may be she has to take care of others etc however i've come to the conclusion thats the norm, you see we have douche bags like this here in egypt who attack enlisted policemen ( i,e they r serving a compulsory military service) and actually during the first year post Egyptian revolution these guys were slapped, punched, kicked, had stones throw at the, and peed on( this happened in a football match!! when supporters threw pee bags on them while they were doing there service guarding the stands!!) i ask my self and ask them whats there fault?? they dont set the police policies nor do they have a choice, i'd love to see a faget disobey a straight order from superior officers!! i mean come on they r just forced to do there job and there personal beliefs are a non issue. so this moron exists in all countires, and all ethinc groups sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)