The worst player of the season (2 Viewers)

Who is our worst player of the season?

• Molinaro

• Nocerino

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
A tie between Molinaro and Tiago

We paid too much for Tiago, he was expected to lead the center-field, he sucked and when he got benched he didnt stop crying and complaining, plus he was given too many chances and he blew them, his best performance was "OK", and that's because he plays beside Sissoko who does both his and Tiago's job

While:
-Nocerino and Crisito sucked too, but they are young and unexperienced, and we didnt pay much for them
-Almiron also sucked but didnt have enough chance, he was benched early, at least he didnt cry and threatened to leave the club if he didnt play like what Tiago did
-Palladino: Well try playing DP as a left winger then judge him, I know Palla cant be compared to DP, but dont be so harsh on him, he was always used out of position , plus he had some fine games like Inter's game in Milan
It doesn't matter how much we paid for anybody. The topic of discussion is the worst player of the season, not the most overrated or underrated.

Grow up, people.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Please provide an argument for that.

No idea how someone who only played a handful of matches for us could be the worst player we had this season while looking at the other clowns.

Tiago actually had five assists this season, more than Nocerino and Molinaro who played virtually every game. So please, enlighten us.
really simple, you have assignments as a player and tiago out of all the players failed miserably at his compared to say Molinaro who s not too far behind, the point remains Tiago was the worst at what he was supposed to do.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
really simple, you have assignments as a player and tiago out of all the players failed miserably at his compared to say Molinaro who s not too far behind, the point remains Tiago was the worst at what he was supposed to do.
I still don't understand how Tiago failed "miserably." In his first two starts with Juventus, he was good, providing three assists. Then Ranieri decides to bench him, people start questioning Tiago, and then once he was used again he failed and people totally forgot about his prior performances. Not to mention the fact that Ranieri barely played him for two months after his first two starts and the manager came out to say they were forced into buying Tiago.

He wasn't the worst player we had, but people give him the most slack because they consider him the biggest disappointment. This is shortsighted, moronic human nature at it's best however. People need to pay attention to details.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
how is shortsighted if it's an assessment of past events, for all we know he could be the best player next year but this past year he was the worst no two way about it. He was given plenty of chances but he just didnt come through for us. As for moments of brilliance they just were too few for someone who was supposed to reign over our midfield.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Molinaro was a permanent fixture in a successful team. Surely he had a better season than people who couldn't command a place in the side like Tiago, Almiron and Criscito.

As for Nocerino, he had an awesome start to the season and didn't really let us down at any point.

For me it's Tiago.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
how is shortsighted if it's an assessment of past events, for all we know he could be the best player next year but this past year he was the worst no two way about it. He was given plenty of chances but he just didnt come through for us. As for moments of brilliance they just were too few for someone who was supposed to reign over our midfield.
But that's the thing... you people are confusing "disappointing" with "worst." You're using the amount of money we spent on him, the fact that we expected more from him, and even the fact that he didn't get the nod by Ranieri against him in this argument of WORST PLAYER of the season. You weren't at the training sessions, so don't assume Ranieri was right in benching him this entire time.

We are talking about the flat out worst player on the pitch, not the most disappointing. For some of you people that never even knew who Tiago was before he was linked with us, you would naturally think that he would be expected to be a savior. It's all foolishness because Tiago was never that sort of player. And during this season, Tiago had a few good matches, a few bad ones, nothing else. On the other hand, Molinaro was a stinking bane on our side almost every single match, unlike Tiago. And unlike Tiago, this poor excuse for a left-back cost us many goals, about 75% of our utterly horrendous crosses, and bloopers that even Tiago didn't commit. At least it's obvious that Tiago has a decent passing instinct since he had FIVE assists... which is more than anybody else in this discussion despite playing MUCH fewer matches.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
It doesn't matter how much we paid for anybody. The topic of discussion is the worst player of the season, not the most overrated or underrated.

Grow up, people.
Who's worse? Tiago who's considered an expensive player, our only big signing, a player who's supposed to lead the midfield, and SUCKED

Or Molinaro, a young unproven and unexperienced player, brought to be a backup for Chiellini and nobody expected him to succeed, and also sucked

at least Molinaro is trying, when he's benched he doesn't complain, from the first day in this season Molinaro sucks, even he knows that, so what? another youngster sucks, nobody's shocked

But with Tiago it's different, he was brought as a starter and maybe as a new star, and he did nothing, even Ranieri preferred playing Nocerino than him, so at least Ranieri thinks that Nocerino isn't worse than Tiago

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I generally believe that someone who plays regularly had a better season than someone who didn't play regularly, but that's just me. Plus I like to have a different opinion. Otherwise I lose my sense of individuality and that can only lead to two things.

Anal sex and/or crystal meth.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But that's the thing... you people are confusing "disappointing" with "worst." You're using the amount of money we spent on him, the fact that we expected more from him, and even the fact that he didn't get the nod by Ranieri against him in this argument of WORST PLAYER of the season. You weren't at the training sessions, so don't assume Ranieri was right in benching him this entire time.

We are talking about the flat out worst player on the pitch, not the most disappointing. For some of you people that never even knew who Tiago was before he was linked with us, you would naturally think that he would be expected to be a savior. It's all foolishness because Tiago was never that sort of player. And during this season, Tiago had a few good matches, a few bad ones, nothing else. On the other hand, Molinaro was a stinking bane on our side almost every single match, unlike Tiago. And unlike Tiago, this poor excuse for a left-back cost us many goals, about 75% of our utterly horrendous crosses, and bloopers that even Tiago didn't commit. At least it's obvious that Tiago has a decent passing instinct since he had FIVE assists... which is more than anybody else in this discussion despite playing MUCH fewer matches.

where was it that i mentioned money; as for expectation yes i have different expectation for CM than a LB and to boot a starter over a sub. MONEY has nothing to do with it. Tiago was worse period.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Who's worse? Tiago who's considered an expensive player, our only big signing, a player who's supposed to lead the midfield, and SUCKED

Or Molinaro, a young unproven and unexperienced player, brought to be a backup for Chiellini and nobody expected him to succeed, and also sucked

at least Molinaro is trying, when he's benched he doesn't complain, from the first day in this season Molinaro sucks, even he knows that, so what? another youngster sucks, nobody's shocked

But with Tiago it's different, he was brought as a starter and maybe as a new star, and he did nothing, even Ranieri preferred playing Nocerino than him, so at least Ranieri thinks that Nocerino isn't worse than Tiago
I stopped reading after the first lines. Tiago was supposed to lead the midfield in your opinion?

That just goes to show you don't have a clue what you're talking about and never really knew who Tiago was before he came here. Tiago isn't the Nedved, Gerrard, futuristic leader type. Anybody who thought/thinks this obviously doesn't know anything about Tiago, someone who works hard as hell for his teamates and doesn't want the limelight. Ask any true Chelsea fan or Lyon fan about Tiago, and they'll not only know more about the player than you, but also respect him. This player was always a great setup man who could provide fluidity to our midfield, but not amazing leadership. Not every good player is a leader, you know.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
where was it that i mentioned money; as for expectation yes i have different expectation for CM than a LB and to boot a starter over a sub. MONEY has nothing to do with it. Tiago was worse period.
So you have greater expectations for a CM than a LB???

That automatically makes you biased and a loser in this argument, dawg.

Again, we're talking about worst player pound for pound.

Aug 1, 2003
I can't believe Molinaro is actually having a big lead over Nocerino. He has his flaws but Molinaro has done SOME things right in a few occasions. Nocerino on the other hand - had a good start then god knows what happened - totally fluked, cant even pass the ball properly and everytime he comes on as a sub Juve starts playing like crap. Can't hold the midfield even if his life depended on it

+1 for Molinaro for visible, apparent, hardworking effort!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I can't believe Molinaro is actually having a big lead over Nocerino. He has his flaws but Molinaro has done SOME things right in a few occasions. Nocerino on the other hand - had a good start then god knows what happened - totally fluked, cant even pass the ball properly and everytime he comes on as a sub Juve starts playing like crap. Can't hold the midfield even if his life depended on it

+1 for Molinaro for visible, apparent, hardworking effort!
HE TRIES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HARD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)