The worrying lack of spirit since Pavel departed... (3 Viewers)

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #41
    ßüякε;2192771 said:
    I will take you seriously when you get a fucking serious username.
    That is exactly what I mean...another mindless moron unable to supply a decent response, so picks something that other mindless morons will look at and say
    'yeh man...he got powned...i bet amauri has a giant cock !!! hahahahah' and feels value.

Good show, old boy!

ahhh...i am here to talk about the team, not allow myself to become entangled with the cretin brigade...

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßüякε;2192691 said:
    Yea, but who sodomizes whom?
    i think you should set up a poll to decide that

Then don't post.

The lack of spirit, is a subject which I see as far more important than the above examples you have given. As spirit determines form. Without it ALL teams fail to produce decent football...And if our manager doesn't seem capable of instilling in our ranks, the required spirit, then its a definite talking point for anyone who holds Juve dear to their hearts.

Where is our spirit? When did it leave? The last time I saw it, for a whole 90 minutes, was during the second game against chelsea.

There are too many players lacking determination to succeed and profesionalism...none worse so lacking the latter, than Camo...whose talents are clear, yet his attitude it a disgrace. I could not imagine Alex ferguson, or Wenger, or Capello, being content to see one of their players so consistently uninterested, ill disciplined and doing nothing to help defend as a team...

I am not lacking faith in Ciro. And truly, I hope that once we get players fit, and string a few decent performances and results together, the confidence and drive will flow back into the team...

intelligent, lively debate is what I come on these forums to engage in...and its posts like

'my solution for this team is to lock then a room with a french press and a tube of astro-glide'

which bother me into feeling that there are too many puerile goons, to have a decent, staggered conversation with, about the common thread between us all; Juve.
    i think you are taking things too seriously.

but apparently there are people who share the same concerns as you. maybe you should join forces and assemble in a think-tank of some sort to brainstorm a solution.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #45
    Indeed...like Bob Marley was mindless? Like Hunter S Thompson was mindless?? Like William Burroughs was mindless??? Like Jim Morrison was mindless??

I can turn the tables back on you, my dear munchen muncher!...like you are mindless because you live in a beerhouse??? Like bukowski was mindless because he was a drunk????

Your assertion lacks logic. Marijuana enlivens the mind, it adds energy to the psyche. If anything, the main popular poison which disables and enfeebles mental prowess is alcohol, without any doubt.

This is why, much of the most enjoyable art is produced by stoners...and why, if you head to a Emergency Ward of a hospital in England, and dare I say also, in krout land...the majority of Emergency cases on a friday and saturday night especially, will be rooted in mindless drunken acts. How many stoners do you see there, eh???

so, by fact, by reality, but clearly not by Burke definition...your point is riddled with holes, nothing but hot air, with no firm ground to rest upon and lay foundation.

To call me perverse, unalterably focused on women, perhaps mildly self righteous at times...would all be in some way acceptable. But mindless...nobody who knows me would ever employ such drivel, because clearly, my mind is potent, and if anything overly hectic not lacking momentum and versatility, whether I am stoned or not.

Apr 12, 2004
    Indeed...like Bob Marley was mindless? Like Hunter S Thompson was mindless?? Like William Burroughs was mindless??? Like Jim Morrison was mindless??

I can turn the tables back on you, my dear munchen muncher!...like you are mindless because you live in a beerhouse??? Like bukowski was mindless because he was a drunk????

Your assertion lacks logic. Marijuana enlivens the mind, it adds energy to the psyche. If anything, the main popular poison which disables and enfeebles mental prowess is alcohol, without any doubt.

This is why, much of the most enjoyable art is produced by stoners...and why, if you head to a Emergency Ward of a hospital in England, and dare I say also, in krout land...the majority of Emergency cases on a friday and saturday night especially, will be rooted in mindless drunken acts. How many stoners do you see there, eh???

so, by fact, by reality, but clearly not by Burke definition...your point is riddled with holes, nothing but hot air, with no firm ground to rest upon and lay foundation.

To call me perverse, unalterably focused on women, perhaps mildly self righteous at times...would all be in some way acceptable. But mindless...nobody who knows me would ever use employ such drivel, because clearly, my mind it potent, and if anything overly hectic not lacking momentum and versatility, whether I am stoned or not.
    Yea, like a 12 year-old's dick.

And most of those people you mentioned up there either OD'd or killed themselves.

Bro, like.....what's with all the....nagative vibes......bro?????

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #51
    They were talented men. As for heroic, I think only Hunter's death was notable for its violence. He had simply had enough...The goal of their lives was not to live as long as possible at all costs, it was to create, to thrive, not simply survive. The light which burns twice as fast burns twice as bright eh??

I thought Marley had a brain tumour? Burroughs and thompson most definitely did not die of overdoses...only Morrison is rumoured to have ended his stint above ground through his junk habit.

Nothing heroic about any of the deaths...I wish they were all alive now. Especially Burroughs and Thompson, because for me they were two of the keenest minds of the 20th century, and both of them could write like geniuses, thompson especially...too many people assume he was little more than a drug fiend, but that is the tip of an iceberg, in terms of his character and life's work. He is up there with dostoyevsky for me...who himself was a degenerate gambler and drinker, allegedly!.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    ßüякε;2192785 said:
    Pot Head 1: Like bro....like what are we going to do about spirit...and like without Pavel, it's like major bummer, dude...

Pot Head 2: I like............. want to get some popcorn first. DUDE, who's Pavel?
    :lol:

totally rad man

Apr 12, 2004
    They were talented men. As for heroic, I think only Hunter's death was notable for its violence. He had simply had enough...The goal of their lives was not to live as long as possible at all costs, it was to create, to thrive, not simply survive. The light which burns twice as fast burns twice as bright eh??

I thought Marley had a brain tumour? Burroughs and thompson most definitely did not die of overdoses...only Morrison is rumoured to have ended his stint above ground through his junk habit.

Nothing heroic about any of the deaths...I wish they were all alive now. Especially Burroughs and Thompson, because for me they were two of the keenest minds of the 20th century, and both of them could write like geniuses, thompson especially...too many people assume he was little more than a drug fiend, but that is the tip of an iceberg, in terms of his character and life's work. He is up there with dostoyevsky for me...who himself was a degenerate gambler and drinker, allegedly!.
    ABORTIONS ARE KILLING GENIUSES! :cry:

Rumored? You need to brush up on your history, Hydroponics.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005

Well, for me the fellows you used as examples of productivity under the influence of drugs aren't the best.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Burroughs died of a heart attack at the age of 83.
    Marley died of melanoma at the age of 36.
    Thompson blew his brains out with a shotgun and a bottle of wild turkey at the age of 68.
    Morrison and Hendrix died at the age of 28 after overdosing on smack.

Of these guys Marley was the only one who died from something not attributed to his lifestyle. Now I'm pretty much for the legalization of marijauna, but let's not go glorifying those who don't deserve it. Burroughs and Thompson had long brackets of their careers where they were hardly productive or not at all. Morrison and Hendrix both spiraled out of control and their music suffered toward the end. Morrison's final work done in a Paris studio was labelled as "drunken gibberish".

All of these guys were geniuses, but the tools that expanded there minds also became the limiting factor in their lives. The truth is had they been able to keep there shit together, the possibilities were endless.

Apr 12, 2004
    I'm so hungry I could eat the ass end out of a dead rhino, I should have had you get me three of these things!
    I love Gary Busey, he is a modern hero.
    Burroughs died of a heart attack at the age of 83.
    Marley died of melanoma at the age of 36.
    Thompson blew his brains out with a shotgun and a bottle of wild turkey at the age of 68.
    Morrison and Hendrix died at the age of 28 after overdosing on smack.

Of these guys Marley was the only one who died from something not attributed to his lifestyle. Now I'm pretty much for the legalization of marijauna, but let's not go glorifying those who don't deserve it. Burroughs and Thompson had long brackets of their careers where they were hardly productive or not at all. Morrison and Hendrix both spiraled out of control and their music suffered toward the end. Morrison's final work done in a Paris studio was labelled as "drunken gibberish".

All of these guys were geniuses, but the tools that expanded there minds also became the limiting factor in their lives. The truth is had they been able to keep there shit together, the possibilities were endless.
    :tup:

SANDOSSSNW

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ßüякε;2192771 said:
    I will take you seriously when you get a fucking serious username.
    ßüякε;2192780 said:
    You are the self-proclaimed stoner, which, by definition, means you are just as mindless.
    :lol:

I have to say, people who worship their drug of choice so publicly -- whether through sweet leaf T-shirts, Homer Simpson with beer, or Lindsay Lohan and cocaine -- never is a pretty picture.

They're always the last to realize that -- to those who don't share the same love of the drug -- it's as if they wore a sign proclaiming, "I've lost control of my bowels and I'm proud of it!"

I guess some things are better left in private...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)