The worrying lack of spirit since Pavel departed... (5 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
its threads like these that make me not want to post on this forum anymore.

along with threads like:

"del piero didn't eat breakfast the other day"
"should camoranesi not wear underwear so that the team plays better"
"how come ciro doesn't like over-grown premature babies like giovinco"
:lol:

Ive said it to someone that the forum kinda blows & what you have brought is part of it.Although i wouldnt give up on some of the friends ive met in this sodom & gamorrah of a forum.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
I feel we will never fully replace Pavel Nedved - he was our leader both on and off the pitch, even if Delpiero was the captain on the field Pavel would always be the one who gives 100 % commitment from 1st minute to last - and he seemed to care the most if his team were not winning.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The quality of the squad is just not comparable to the Capello one or Lippi's one. We have a lot of weak links in our squad now. Poulsen, Grygera, Molinaro and De Ceglie are the ones that are pulling this side down. And quite frankly, looking at our starting line-up today against Siena and our style of play, so is Ferrara. Our team also always does the exact same thing over and over again when we are attacking:
Plan A:Give Diego the ball
-----Success: Diego dribbles near the penalty box of the opposition while trying to get a fk to call up the big boys or play it to the wings to our fb who try (fail miserably) to cross the ball to Trez, Iaq or Ama.
-----Failure: On to Plan B
Plan B:Look to slow things down, keep posession for a bit, maybe find mr.Poulsen in the prosess so he can gently lay the ball back to our defence.
-----Success: Wait till Diego is open and give him the ball (back to Plan A)
-----Failure:On to Plan C
Plan C: Blast the ball forward to Amauri, Iaquinta or Trezeguet and hope that the ball actually manages to land near them.

The only difference in this and the notes that Ferrara gives players before a game is that his is written in italian.
:lol: Well done. :tup:

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

along with threads like:

:lol:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
From Nedved, to Molinaro, to the idea of the whole team sodomizing each other, so they could recover that fighting spirit. :lol: :lol: :lol:Wow I just love this forum :lol::beer:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we're not crazy.

normal people round here like Christina, Luca, M.G, Douchan, and Dru are crazy.

people like you, Bozi, and Swag are bat fuck insane.

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #39

along with threads like:

Then don't post.

The lack of spirit, is a subject which I see as far more important than the above examples you have given. As spirit determines form. Without it ALL teams fail to produce decent football...And if our manager doesn't seem capable of instilling in our ranks, the required spirit, then its a definite talking point for anyone who holds Juve dear to their hearts.

Where is our spirit? When did it leave? The last time I saw it, for a whole 90 minutes, was during the second game against chelsea.

There are too many players lacking determination to succeed and profesionalism...none worse so lacking the latter, than Camo...whose talents are clear, yet his attitude it a disgrace. I could not imagine Alex ferguson, or Wenger, or Capello, being content to see one of their players so consistently uninterested, ill disciplined and doing nothing to help defend as a team...

I am not lacking faith in Ciro. And truly, I hope that once we get players fit, and string a few decent performances and results together, the confidence and drive will flow back into the team...

intelligent, lively debate is what I come on these forums to engage in...and its posts like

'my solution for this team is to lock then a room with a french press and a tube of astro-glide'

which bother me into feeling that there are too many puerile goons, to have a decent, staggered conversation with, about the common thread between us all; Juve.

Apr 12, 2004
    Then don't post.

The lack of spirit, is a subject which I see as far more important than the above examples you have given. As spirit determines form. Without it ALL teams fail to produce decent football...And if our manager doesn't seem capable of instilling in our ranks, the required spirit, then its a definite talking point for anyone who holds Juve dear to their hearts.

Where is our spirit? When did it leave? The last time I saw it, for a whole 90 minutes, was during the second game against chelsea.

There are too many players lacking determination to succeed and profesionalism...none worse so lacking the latter, than Camo...whose talents are clear, yet his attitude it a disgrace. I could not imagine Alex ferguson, or Wenger, or Capello, being content to see one of their players so consistently uninterested, ill disciplined and doing nothing to help defend as a team...

I am not lacking faith in Ciro. And truly, I hope that once we get players fit, and string a few decent performances and results together, the confidence and drive will flow back into the team...

intelligent, lively debate is what I come on these forums to engage in...and its posts like

'my solution for this team is to lock then a room with a french press and a tube of astro-glide'

which bother me into feeling that there are too many puerile goons, to have a decent, staggered conversation with, about the common thread between us all; Juve.

I will take you seriously when you get a fucking serious username.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)