The World's Best Number "1" (1 Viewer)

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Jeeks said:
Why I still think that Buffon is the best?

Simply because of his reactions, his aerial abilities and especially that there is no keeper like him that can play with his feet the way he does. Buffon's power lies here, he can shoot and pass with both feet at equal efficiency and accuracy.
same here, it's because as a kid he played as a midfielder

Buy on AliExpress.com

AHKA

May 9, 2004
I believe Buffon is the best keeper in world. But Van der Sar, cech, and Casillias are close behind him.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i keep saying that you should watch the progress of hearts and scotland keeper Craig Gordon, this guy is gonna be the best keeper in britain if he keeps progressing the same way, just been voted the scottish football writers player of the year

OP
IlDivinCodino

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #69
    will Buffon goes down into the history books for his feats?
    so far he never did anything that marvels the world unlike Toldo who got Italy through the semis of euro2000

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    Bozi.78 said:
    i keep saying that you should watch the progress of hearts and scotland keeper Craig Gordon, this guy is gonna be the best keeper in britain if he keeps progressing the same way, just been voted the scottish football writers player of the year
    I've seen him in a couple of Hearts matches... he looked sharp...

Muha

The Head Physio
    Feb 25, 2004
    listen .. i know you love Dp .. thats great ... but u should consider NOT using the large font cuz its really annoying and hard to read...;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)