The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

john charles

May 9, 2011
Jojo has already stated that he intends to stay at the viola for the next 2 seaons at least add to the fact that his wage are affordable they intend to build a team around him and that they have outlined who they want to let go this summer ie deagostino monte vargas gilardino santana etc getting him for 20 million euros is never going to happen it would take a super bid to ply him away from the viola.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Jojo has already stated that he intends to stay at the viola for the next 2 seaons at least add to the fact that his wage are affordable they intend to build a team around him and that they have outlined who they want to let go this summer ie deagostino monte vargas gilardino santana etc getting him for 20 million euros is never going to happen it would take a super bid to ply him away from the viola.
Hey John, nice to meet you. How's the afterlife treating you? Hope you stick around. :)

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
The season we had, Nobody Concerned about our Defense season after season
And we get Angry on a late draw or a 3-2 dissapoinment and just think we need more better strikers and wing men :sergio:

Jul 1, 2010
The season we had, Nobody Concerned about our Defense season after season
And we get Angry on a late draw or a 3-2 dissapoinment and just think we need more better strikers and wing men :sergio:
I said it from the beggining, our defense is the priority. We need two quality fullbacks.

Cassani/Isla on the right and Cissokho/Tremoulinas on the right is what we need.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
I said it from the beggining, our defense is the priority. We need two quality fullbacks.

Cassani/Isla on the right and Cissokho/Tremoulinas on the right is what we need.
You are right, but look... with such a FBs we would be forced to change our silly 4-4-2 and that doesn't fit the project. Even if we get Pirlo or Pastore.

john charles

May 9, 2011

after Zaccheroni do you really want to see juventus play with wingbacks again personally the horrors of that season put me off any suggestion of 343 or 352 which would happen if isla was to move to juventus.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You have to be insane to want to use Pirlo next to Melo and just throw players forward. I'm all for attacking play, but that's just crazy talk. You need to be smart about it.

This sort of 4-2-4 talk is like something straight out of PES or something.
yep i'm pretty afraid of it. but what do you think are we going to do with conte and pirlo? both seem really close to juve... pirlo is best in a 4-3-3 but well i guess conte won't change his tactics to 4-3-3 (def. when the talk about him being hired cause of his 4-4-2 is right)

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
I can see the complaints of the necessity to improve the defense, but I would think it'd be dumb to overspend on the fullbacks and leave nothing for the left wing. There's also the pretty obvious necessity to improve the forward line with a quality player, I don't want our entire game to be about sending Matri and Toni crosses.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34,035
    TS Pastore. Zampa confirms Juve want him.(He didn't really mention us but ok TS, we'll believe you).
    Boban: Pirlo still a phenom. He's got more talent than Xabi and Iniesta. :shocked2:
    Ranieri: Poulsen? Blanc wanted him.
    Juve-Ribéry? Possible. Agüero or Tevez.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34,036
    GdS

Conte wants Sanchez. 35m ready for the Chilean.
    Hamsik: Me to meelan? No comment.
    Pastore mentioned because of Zapa comments.
    Melo on the market. Fernando or Lass.
    Agüero and Tevez mentioned again.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
    Jun 1, 2010
    TS Pastore. Zampa confirms Juve want him.(He didn't really mention us but ok TS, we'll believe you).
    Boban: Pirlo still a phenom. He's got more talent than Xabi and Iniesta. :shocked2:
    Ranieri: Poulsen? Blanc wanted him.
    Juve-Ribéry? Possible. Agüero or Tevez.
    GdS

Conte wants Sanchez. 35m ready for the Chilean.
    Hamsik: Me to meelan? No comment.
    Pastore mentioned because of Zapa comments.
    Melo on the market. Fernando or Lass.
    Agüero and Tevez mentioned again.
    Fuck the tabloids. What do you think? o' great one?

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34,038
    Fuck the tabloids. What do you think? o' great one?
    Buffon
    Lichtsteiner/Beck-Rolando(or Bonucci + youngster)-Chielllini-Ziegler
    Lass-Pirlo
    Krasic-Matri-Agüero-Bastos​

or

1%

coach; Carlo

Buffon
    Beck/Licht-Bonucci-Chiello-Ziegler
    Lass-Pirlo-Marchisio
    Krasic-Pastore
    Matri​

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)