The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Nice formation to play, but why don't you feel we have some ground for a Sanchez deal. He wants to stay in Italy. And we might have some players Udinese could use, or have the money to make a big offer.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I don't know I just feel Sanchez won't come.

I think we might use Gio to get Pastore though.

------------Pirlo--Melo----------
--Krasic----Pastore---Bastos---
--------------Matri--------------

May 4, 2004
I don't know I just feel Sanchez won't come.

I think we might use Gio to get Pastore though.

------------Pirlo--Melo----------
--Krasic----Pastore---Bastos---
--------------Matri--------------
That's what I want and think is the best option with Conte as the coach! I dont think he will go with a 4-3-3 from a 4-4-2 as it is a very different formation.. The 4-2-3-1 is kinda the same as it can turn to a flat 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 very easy.. Pastore going up to Matri and the winger moving back to the midfieldsides when needed.. :tup:

Nedvěd

Imagine if we could do something like this:

Buffon

Cassani/Beck - Bonucci - Chiellini - Bastos

Mascherano - Pirlo - Melo

Aguero - Matri - Neymar

Bastos as LB? such a waste. And Krasic is too good not to play.

-------------Buffon

Beck--Bonucci--Chiellini--Coentrao

-----------Melo-----Pirlo

Krasic--------Sanchez------Bastos

---------------Tevez

Now here's a wank worthy team that can win the league. :tuttosport:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nedvěd;3043525 said:

-------------Buffon

---------------Tevez

You're right, I forgot about Krasić. But TBH I'd gladly give him up for Aguero or NEymar.

And TBH, I think we could do better with a 4-3-3. Matri will be our central striker next year. from what I saw he's an ok header, but nothing spectacular like Trez was, so we could benefit from playing more on the ground and by having mobile players that move into space. Full backs could provide the crosses because they'd have two DMs covering them while the wide strikers could move around without having to worry about putting crosses into the box.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Nedvěd;3043525 said:

-------------Buffon

---------------Tevez

Sanchez - 20/25million
Tevez - 30-35million
Coentrao - 20million
beck - 7/8million
Bastos - 15million

Top three are world class signings, and would probably win the league. But prefer Kun to Tevez. Tevez is either going to Inter or staying at Man Shitty IMO:tup: We should defintely sign Sanchez IMO offer them 20million + Gio - done deal imo:donedeal:

Nedvěd

You're right, I forgot about Krasić. But TBH I'd gladly give him up for Aguero or NEymar.

And TBH, I think we could do better with a 4-3-3. Matri will be our central striker next year. from what I saw he's an ok header, but nothing spectacular like Trez was, so we could benefit from playing more on the ground and by having mobile players that move into space. Full backs could provide the crosses because they'd have two DMs covering them while the wide strikers could move around without having to worry about putting crosses into the box.
Not sure about such a static and limited striker in a 4-3-3. i like 4-3-3 with free roaming forwards like Barca. Matri would be better suited in a 4-2-3-1 getting service from the wingers and the attacking midfielder imo.

Nedvěd

Sanchez - 20/25million
Tevez - 30-35million
Coentrao - 20million
beck - 7/8million
Bastos - 15million

Top three are world class signings, and would probably win the league. But prefer Kun to Tevez. Tevez is either going to Inter or staying at Man Shitty IMO:tup: We should defintely sign Sanchez IMO offer them 20million + Gio - done deal imo:donedeal:
The only thing Aguero has over Tevez is his age. But Tevez is a world class striker proven at the highest level. He is the kind of player who carry a team on his own, exactly what Juve need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)