The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (57 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
That's very true. Bastos points to 4-4-2 and crushes our 4-3-3 dream.
:agree:

Someone, finally! For me, those fucking 4-4-2 wingers (Bastos/Vargas) could go fuck themselves for all I care. We SHOULD be appointing to a 4-3-3, with Deschamps managing our team... or Ancelotti. Why getting stuck to a formation with Bastos and Krasic (with Pirlo in a two man midfield) when we could just play Krasic with a free role man (Hazard/Giovinco) and a striker covered by three midfielders and helped for two attacking minded FBs? Senseless, Marotta, senseless!

Well, then again, Merdotta is just going for the easiest option. He chosed a coach who won't complain about the transfers and will let him do the whole job. Also, that coach can be used easily as a escapegoat and he uses a tactic that somehow he was building on. Marotta also covered himself from the fans with a star player like Aguero or Pastore that, in fact, he'll do nothing to get'em. It'll all about Elkann's money.

The funny part is when the man just buy guys like Pirlo and Martinez (Pastore to be the next?). Just shows all he knows about football.

Marotta, listen: GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR CLUB!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
it will be a 4-4-2 for sure but i have no clue what we are doing with a 32 year old pirlo in it.
pirlo could still be a good footballer but he needs protection.
if we put pirlo next to marchisio or even melo i see us getting raped on counters
You have to be insane to want to use Pirlo next to Melo and just throw players forward. I'm all for attacking play, but that's just crazy talk. You need to be smart about it.

This sort of 4-2-4 talk is like something straight out of PES or something.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Someone, finally! For me, those fucking 4-4-2 wingers (Bastos/Vargas) could go fuck themselves for all I care. We SHOULD be appointing to a 4-3-3, with Deschamps managing our team... or Ancelotti. Why getting stuck to a formation with Bastos and Krasic (with Pirlo in a two man midfield) when we could just play Krasic with a free role man (Hazard/Giovinco) and a striker covered by three midfielders and helped for two attacking minded FBs? Senseless, Marotta, senseless!

Well, then again, Merdotta is just going for the easiest option. He chosed a coach who won't complain about the transfers and will let him do the whole job. Also, that coach can be used easily as a escapegoat and he uses a tactic that somehow he was building on. Marotta also covered himself from the fans with a star player like Aguero or Pastore that, in fact, he'll do nothing to get'em. It'll all about Elkann's money.

The funny part is when the man just buy guys like Pirlo and Martinez (Pastore to be the next?). Just shows all he knows about football.

:tup:

It is pure idiocy, no doubt about it. The whole Conte formation and usage of Pirlo makes absolutely no sense at all.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011

Well said:delpiero:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pirlo, Pazienza, Cassani, Masiello and Conte.. The most realistic rumours so far have all been Italian except for Bastos. Oh yeah, Marotta will never change and he'll definitely still be stubborn about this issue.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I still have a believe that if Pirlo arrives,Conte wont be stupid and play 442, he would go with 433 with marchi and melo protecting pirlo,which i think is good enough,with pazienza,marrone as backups. and the big star could still be Neymar. Unless Aguero could fit in at left forward in 433..

Melo-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic-Matri-Neymar

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I still have a believe that if Pirlo arrives,Conte wont be stupid and play 442, he would go with 433 with marchi and melo protecting pirlo,which i think is good enough,with pazienza,marrone as backups. and the big star could still be Neymar. Unless Aguero could fit in at left forward in 433..

Melo-Pirlo-Marchisio
Krasic-Matri-Neymar
I don't know, Conte seems to be pretty set in his ways already as a young manager.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

I agree with you.

Poor Conte..

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
Cassani seems like a realistic option. Conte probably wants to restore the Juve spirit and Cassani if nothing else knows Juve from his youth days. He is a solid player and would be a good option, I think better then Beck because of serie A experience.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
With Conte, Marotta is just buying time. Nothing else will change, we'll still play shit football in a limited formation. The idiot fans in Italy are superhappy with this decision and when it fails Conte will be the new Marco Motta.

Delneri > Marotta.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
With Conte, Marotta is just buying time. Nothing else will change, we'll still play shit football in a limited formation. The idiot fans in Italy are superhappy with this decision and when it fails Conte will be the new Marco Motta.

Delneri > Marotta.
Blasphemy.

- REP

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Cassani is probably the second best when it comes to defending and attacking at rightback after Isla in serie A,so getting him would be really wise..How much could he cost,Im scared Marotta will be dumb enough and give something like 10million + Amauri..The sooner Moggi takes over Marotta the better it will be for JUVE,and our blood pressure!

David01

Aug 20, 2006
if all these reports are correct we could easily go for a 4-3-1-2
with Bastos as a left back and Krasic behind the strikers, Pirlo in midfield with Melo and Marchisio
maybe not ideal but this seems more likely then a 4-4-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)