The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
I haven't seen any evidence to suggest that Hamsik hates Juventus. He plays with passion against us because it's a big game for Napoli.

It would be a nightmare if he was at a Milan club next season.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Hamsik isn't worth nothing more than 16 mln E . He is so overrated .
He's a good player, but comparng him to nedved, IMO he ain't even a world class player yet, but then again he's talented and young. but he needs to live Napoli and join a big club IMO to prove he is world class talent and ability i.e. Juve, Inter, Milan, Man.U, Bayern, Arsenal(if they sell Fabregas) Liverpool:tup: cause he would not get in to Barca or R.madrid teams IMO

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
Hamsik isn't worth nothing more than 16 mln E . He is so overrated .
He's a good player, but comparng him to nedved, IMO he ain't even a world class player yet, but then again he's talented and young. but he needs to leave Napoli and join a big club IMO to prove he has world class talent and ability i.e. Juve, Inter, Milan, Man.U, Bayern, Arsenal(if they sell Fabregas) Liverpool:tup: cause he would not get in to Barca or R.madrid teams IMO

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
honestly, i rate hamsik very highly. he has the energy, technical prowess and mentality of a winner. I've watched a lot of Napoli games where his thunder pushes them ahead, more so in previous seasons compared to the current one which may be a good time for us to pick him up while his valuation isn't peaking. unfortunately, as you all mentioned he probably wont come.

we're gonna need a 150 million budget to pull him and aguero and full backs this summer.

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011
honestly, i rate hamsik very highly. he has the energy, technical prowess and mentality of a winner. I've watched a lot of Napoli games where his thunder pushes them ahead, more so in previous seasons compared to the current one which may be a good time for us to pick him up while his valuation isn't peaking. unfortunately, as you all mentioned he probably wont come.

we're gonna need a 150 million budget to pull him and aguero and full backs this summer.
That mercato would be comparable to 2001's one IMO:flag3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)