The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
they sold their best player, got taken over and got now new cash to spend

i wish we had that cash
They invested the money from Torres in Carroll and Suarez so that budget is already used. but the new owners still have plenty of more to spent, and will also use it next summer.
But from what I read somewere else, they were mainly looking to improve the defence.
Although Hazard is of course also a big improvement for them and they will probably be looking to sell some other players from their midfield (Poulsen, Jovanovic).

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Montolivo - Our offer is Amauri or Martinez

Aquilani - His manager got Liverpool down to 10mil, but we are unsure if we want him or not

Sissoko - Has an offer from Marseille but thats on hold, he could be useful for Conte's plans

Bastos, Walcott, Drenthe, Vargas, Elia

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Montolivo - Our offer is Amauri or Martinez

Aquilani - His manager got Liverpool down to 10mil, but we are unsure if we want him or not

Sissoko - Has an offer from Marseille but thats on hold, he could be useful for Conte's plans

Bastos, Walcott, Drenthe, Vargas, Elia
:rolleyes::D another tuttosport fairy tale

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Juventus, as is known, has not exercised the clause in the loan agreement signed last August regarded as excessive the 15 million required to finalize the purchase. There was talk of decisive days, Marotta Travel in Liverpool, but the columns of "Tuttosport," the man market Reds, Damien Comolli, has revealed that there are contacts with the leaders Juventus: "We would be willing to reconsider everything, but Juve is gone, we do not have contacts with the leaders for some time.To decide the future of Aquilani should speak with us. "Marotta strategy or performance in Turin will not tip the midfielder Roman? (Tj)

Aquilani is gone, Pirlo to us and with Pazienza as a back-up.

I'm telling you Marotta is destroying Juventus.

Nedvěd

How much would he cost? Around 10 million?

Edit: Or less, doesn't he just have a year to run on his current contract?
I think he' cost a maximum of €12 and a minimum of €8m, yeah I think he's in the last year of his contract.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Juventus, as is known, has not exercised the clause in the loan agreement signed last August regarded as excessive the 15 million required to finalize the purchase. There was talk of decisive days, Marotta Travel in Liverpool, but the columns of "Tuttosport," the man market Reds, Damien Comolli, has revealed that there are contacts with the leaders Juventus: "We would be willing to reconsider everything, but Juve is gone, we do not have contacts with the leaders for some time.To decide the future of Aquilani should speak with us. "Marotta strategy or performance in Turin will not tip the midfielder Roman? (Tj)
Aquilani is gone, Pirlo to us and with Pazienza as a back-up.
I'm telling you Marotta is destroying Juventus.
:scared: how on earth does marotta thinks we will finish 3th next season with i am always injured pirlo so it will be pazienza (from who i never heard) in the starting line up every game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)