The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (60 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
its a fact he didnt had transfer moneyh
Wrong.

FACT: We spent 57.05M Euros this summer on players, including loan fees, and that doesn't even include the future fees for option players.

FACT: We spent over 9M on loan fees alone. 9 friggin' million.

So don't give me this crap that he didn't have money to spend, he sure did. And he spent it unwisely.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Wrong.

FACT: We spent 57.05M Euros this summer on players, including loan fees, and that doesn't even include the future fees for option players.

So don't give me this crap that he didn't have money to spend, he sure did. And he spent it unwisely.
:tup:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wrong.

get ur shit straight idiot, its not because ur post count is high that u should claim to be allknowing, it just proves you have no life outside your computer

allmost everything of that spend money originated from outgoing transfers and cutting wages
plenty of articles about this back in october when everybody praised marotta

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
get ur shit straight idiot, its not because ur post count is high that u should claim to be allknowing, it just proves you have no life outside your computer

allmost everything of that spend money originated from outgoing transfers and cutting wages
Why are you getting personal?
TBH I didn't see many people praising Marotta. At least not here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Listen, you racist piece of shit who doesn't want black players on your team, learn the fucking English language and fucking basic mathematics before you post. It doesn't fucking matter what receipts we totaled in player sales, Marotta still spent 57.05M Euros this past summer. FACT.

Are you the sort of fucking idiot who would walk into a store with a 50 Euro paycheck, cash it, buy 25 Euros worth of groceries, then say you spent negative 25 Euros worth of groceries?

Yes, I'd wager to say you are.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Listen, you racist piece of shit who doesn't want black players on your team, learn the fucking English language and fucking basic mathematics before you post. It doesn't fucking matter what receipts we totaled in player sales, Marotta still spent 57.05M Euros this past summer. FACT.

Are you the sort of fucking idiot who would walk into a store with a 50 Euro paycheck, cash it, buy 25 Euros worth of groceries, then say you spent negative 25 Euros worth of groceries?

:rofl:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

you are an idiot, but very good at twisting words

i have nothing against black players, i have something against creative players with a louzy attitude
like your precious neymar

marotta needed to give the squad dept, and to made it younger.
if he had a budged, he would have been able to cut wages, sell players, and buy good ones instead of what we have now

everyone agreed half of the side from last season needed replacement

give our team 3 quality players on the right positions and we are easely third next season and build from there

alvin_89er

Apr 11, 2011

Fuck the personal insults, were all juve fans on here, and want the best for our club, marotta did waste money on duds, how ever you evaluate it, hence why we finished 7th and could finish 8th, period:tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)