The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
FIFA agent Alberto Faccini: "I've spoken about van der Wiel with Italian teams. He could leave for 10 mil or maybe less."
I like you becaus your news are so optimistic .
I hope this is true .

FIFA agent Alberto Faccini: "I've spoken about van der Wiel with Italian teams. He could leave for 10 mil or maybe less."
What :shocked:

I thought they want for him 15 mln E or more , why we don't go after him for only 10 mln E or less , for sure he is better than Beck and has potencial to become great .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We are going to get a loltastic manager and even more hilarious transfers. I choose to laugh at how poor our team will be rather than die of depression.

Pazienza and Pirlo to be our starting CMs, Melo sold, Buffon sold...Gilardino/Borriello will come. It's going to be fun, so so so fun.
We we we so excited?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like you becaus your news are so optimistic .
I hope this is true .

What :shocked:

I thought they want for him 15 mln E or more , why we don't go after him for only 10 mln E or less , for sure he is better than Beck and has potencial to become great .
I doubt the price is true, but Van der Wiel did have a poor season.

Mohamad Anwar

Mar 5, 2011
I doubt the price is true, but Van der Wiel did have a poor season.
I didnt watch a lot from him this season but I found him on the league's team of the season
you cant have 2 attacking minded fullback,if the team signs an attacking powerful leftback then a balanced RB like Beck would be nice,if the team goes for VDW or Isla then a balanced LB will be the answer

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Mourinho: Benzema darf gehen

Wie die "Marca" berichtet, soll Mourinho die Klubverantwortlichen bei Real dazu angewiesen haben, gute Angebote für Karim Benzema zu akzeptieren. Mourinho will angeblich Benzema durch Sergio Aguero von Atletico Madrid ersetzen.

it says that mourinho told real that benz can leave if a good offer arrives. he wants to replace benz with aguero ;D
let's see it realistic we have no chance of getting aguero. i would rather sign benz for 20 mil and invest the other 20 we saved for fullbacks or a solid cm not motolivio pirlo pazienza....
we won't sign anyone like aguero tevez sanchez hazard pastore
only chance could be benzema

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Could work as a 424 though. With Pastore playing SS. Although that would also mean replacing Pirlo with a more Box to box kinda guy like Marchisio. Though Pirlos purchase could also mean Earl being open to a 4312..doubt that will be the case, but let's wait and watch.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Could work as a 424 though. With Pastore playing SS. Although that would also mean replacing Pirlo with a more Box to box kinda guy like Marchisio. Though Pirlos purchase could also mean Earl being open to a 4312..doubt that will be the case, but let's wait and watch.
but it sounds like conte won'T change his formation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)