The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I just hope its anyone but Benitez. I remember last year around this time I was hoping we'd sign him, but now after his reigns at Inter I hope he never returns to Italy.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Big Phil Melo has been our most consistently half decent to decent player this season, much more like he was in florence, than in his first season with us...why the hell would we be trying to bring in mascherano??? who is a better player, calmer for a start, and also much tidier...but out of the two, i prefer Melo, partly because he can truly boss a midfield, partly because he is lively and strange. that suggested move makes no sense to me, unless we already have a manager lined up who has requested mascherano, and perhaps bastos and beck also...the other option is that del neri wants these players...but now we get back to this 'who picks our signings and sales?'. Ideally we need a manager like mourinho or capello, a manager who picks the players he wants for the club, and tells his sporting director to get them. del neri is clearly not that strong a character...shown with the buffon routine 'he must earn his place' then a complete u-turn, showing that his words were hollow...same shit with diego last summer 'he is part of our plans'...then he was sold a week later.

As for the main rumours...Beck seems to have alot of support on here. And a RB and LB and LW are the priorities, surely...i like the idea of menez, but i doubt that will happen.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
what about de Laurentis?
He'll come too.

Finally, some good news.
What's good about news that will not happen?

Marchetti to replace Gigi or Storari.
Says who?

He always said that he dislikes us and when Krasic dived last year he said: "It was expected, cheating Juve"

Some days ago:

In an interview with La Gazzetta dello Sport, the 24-year-old answered questions in regard to his famous colleague Gianluigi Buffon and the near future. Viviano said : "Buffon is a role model for me and he is the best goalie in the world. I will never be able to become as good as he is. Would I like to replace him at Juventus one day ? Well, I am from Florence and I support Fiorentina, therefore I do not really like Juve. But, I would join them if given the chance and because I am a professional. However, I think that Juve fans would not want me anyway ....".
What a cry baby.

Isla, finally people wake up about this guy. :D

anyway, it'll probably be the blond German.
Vunderfull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)