The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
From calciomercato.com :p

Juventus' priority is to make their fans happy with a winning team.
The mission "Great Juve" has started. There will be 4 phases:
1. End of this season: 8 games to save the season and qualify for a place in Europe
2. New coach: Spalletti, Mancini or Deschamps.
3. Stars to be kept: Buffon, Del Piero, Chiellini and Aquilani.
4. New acquisitions: Bastos has been acquired, now Mascherano. Three dreams: Aguero, Tevez and Berbatov.
another grand plan...another 2 coaches before the best one we could get (dd) .FUCK ITALIAN COACHES

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sell Martinez as soon as we can, we can strengthen his role with someone else who actually plays (and plays better).

I really think we should go for menez, that would be a sick transfer and I think we could get him for around 14m or less...better than Bastos, wouldn't take our EU spot and we already know is good.

What about this?...

Buffon
Beck(6m)-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Melo-Marchisio
Krasic-Menez(15m)-Neymar(30m)
Matri(14m)

Total: 65m minus player sales​

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I'd be happy with that.

Anyway, I read on TMW that Neymar was their target. Does he displace Pedro in the team? I'm not sure how much there is in it tbh.
You never know with Barcelona, they didn't necessarily need Zlatan or Mascherano, but they still got them. I am sure both Rossi or Neymar would fit right in Barcelona, but I find it hard to believe that we'll go for Neymar.

IMO Rossi will be #1 target for SS-position if we decide to get one.

Nedvěd

You never know with Barcelona, they didn't necessarily need Zlatan or Mascherano, but they still got them. I am sure both Rossi or Neymar would fit right in Barcelona, but I find it hard to believe that we'll go for Neymar.

IMO Rossi will be #1 target for SS-position if we decide to get one.
Quag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)