The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
He is a good player but I don`t rate him more than Giovinco who we could have much cheaper
Gio might decide not to return if Parma would bid for 50% of his rights. And I'm not entirely sure about him. He plays quite well for Parma, but so does Amauri...

My dream for LW would be Juan Mata as I'm quite sure Del Neri would get another chance with improved squad, thou tactics would remain same 442 or 4411 if we get Pastore.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Sell Martinez as soon as we can, we can strengthen his role with someone else who actually plays (and plays better).

I really think we should go for menez, that would be a sick transfer and I think we could get him for around 14m or less...better than Bastos, wouldn't take our EU spot and we already know is good.

What about this?...

Buffon
Beck(6m)-Bonucci-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Melo-Marchisio
Krasic-Menez(15m)-Neymar(30m)
Matri(14m)

Total: 65m minus player sales​
Actually it would be around 55M, because we'd only pay 5M for Matri. (yearly installment)

Do you guys think something like this is realistic and would work?:

Buffon
Beck - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Melo - Marchisio
Krasic - Rossi - Neymar
Matri​

Beck (6M) + Rossi (30M) + Neymar (30M) + Matri (5M) = 71M

However that's not including our loan installments if we choose to keep Quag (3.5M), Pepe (7.5M), and Aquilani (16M) which is an additional 27M :( However, if we choose to not sign Aquilani and Pepe that's a savings of 23.5M. But I see Pepe staying as a bench player, and I'm not too sure about Aquilani and I don't know if he's worth his price.

Mohamad Anwar

Mar 5, 2011
I cant get peolples obsession about a pure left winger like Bastos and Vargas,If the team continue to play with 4-4-2 then you cant play with 2 wingers giving you width and then leaving the centre of the pitch exposed especially with no old fashined defensive midfielder from the 2 midfielders centrally,now there is Krasic who will give the team the width from the right and he is one of the few guaranteed to stay,now the search shall be for a Mezalla after Marchisio didnt gave the expected influence in that role
RB:Beck would be a good option but I prefer Cassani to be honest
LB:anyone would be a better than the current LBs but I would prefer a very attacking minded fullback to give the width if it will be indeed a Mezalla playing ahead of him

Nofuture

Mar 30, 2003
Actually it would be around 55M, because we'd only pay 5M for Matri. (yearly installment)

Do you guys think something like this is realistic and would work?:

Buffon
Beck - Bonucci - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Melo - Marchisio
Krasic - Rossi - Neymar
Matri​

Beck (6M) + Rossi (30M) + Neymar (30M) + Matri (5M) = 71M

However that's not including our loan installments if we choose to keep Quag (3.5M), Pepe (7.5M), and Aquilani (16M) which is an additional 27M :( However, if we choose to not sign Aquilani and Pepe that's a savings of 23.5M. But I see Pepe staying as a bench player, and I'm not too sure about Aquilani and I don't know if he's worth his price.
We sell Gio for 8, Amauri for same 8, Iaquinta for 7, Martinez for 7, Thiago for 2, and let go salary wasters Grosso, Grygera. It's 32 mil extra transfer budget funds + huge savings in salary budget.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,473
    Tudor would love to work for us as scout in Croatia. Said to watch for Mateo Kovacic and for now would love to see Modric at Juve.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
    If Bastos became EU i would take him .

• Buffon
    • Beck - Bonucci - Chiellini - DC
    • Melo - Marchisio
    • Krasic - Neymar - Menez
    • Matri

Sub transfers : Sorensen,Quagliarela,Santon,Farfan

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #21,478
    I'm reading some articles in Italian and there's one mentioning that Cassani is the alternative to Bastos. That's like saying Neymar is the alternative to Mascherano. Who writes this stuff? 12 year olds?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)