The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I read a quote by M'villa from not too long ago, expressing his child dream to play for man united...Probably about time that ferguson gave up on hargreaves...a shame..but he seems truly finished...so a new defensive minded, capable on the ball midfielder, will be required in the summer. Just one of the positions at Old Trafford which needs renovation. Whilst Giggs seems to sparkle still, fairly often, Scholes appears detoriating far more quickly.

Also...nani has, this season, hugely improved on his consistency. adding a cutting edge of sorts, that was kinda hazy before...not as solid. Scoring more often, and generally wicked goals, with both feet. Sometimes he seems to have the potential to be a new Ronaldo, but even when he isnt showing that kind of potential, he remains improving and a very useful player. The most obvious threat in the United team, in most of their games I have seen this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
they should! they just destroyed boca 4-1 lol though it was one of those strange games where a team goes on 4 fast breaks and scores 4 goals. btw when are they going to be there? i should be there early may
They are there right now. Apparently the town went apeshit when Godoy won. So now they want to go see a match. Should be fun for them, I don't think they've ever been to a professional match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)