The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, Liverpool could use him and Chelsea would probably use him more than Arsenal too. I don't see many breaking up Theo van Nasregas.

Nedvěd

My wish is to get Nani for our LW.

If there's any truth that we are intrested in Sanchez or Pastore, I'd like to have that money spent on Nani.. f*ck both Palermo and Udinese.
Man, judging on the reactions of some of your fans on this forum when it comes to some players, I think Nani would be the last guy you want. :lol:

Nedvěd

Do you need another DM? Never seen M'vila but I've been hearing very positive stuff about him from the people who watch League 1.
Some say he's the best young talent in Frace after Hazard.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Nedvěd;2899381 said:
Man, judging on the reactions of some of your fans on this forum when it comes to some players, I think Nani would be the last guy you want. :lol:
Why? attitude problems? still lacking concentretaion in matches?
I thought he was over that and has been performing quite consistent as of late, no?

Nedvěd

Why? attitude problems? still lacking concentretaion in matches?
I thought he was over that and has been performing quite consistent as of late, no?
Attitude is fine, he works hard and track backs, he's also a good in the training. Statically he's consistent, he has 10 goals and 14 assists, which means he contributed in 24 goals directly, in about 30 match = provide a goal (whether it's a goal or an assist) per match. But what happens on the pitch is a different thing, he would play like shite for 85 minute and then pop up with a good cross or a goal.
He's beyond frustrating, and he wastes a shitload of corners, free-kicks and crosses.

Nani is a really good winger, but a very frustrating one. The most frustrating player I've seen in a long time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are being linked with Pirlo
Highly doubt it but...
1. Who would you rather have Aquilani for 15M and 3M a year or Pirlo free and 5M a year?
2. I know Pirlo isnt at the same level he was a few years ago but who do you rate higher right now?

Jul 21, 2006
We are being linked with Pirlo
Highly doubt it but...
1. Who would you rather have Aquilani for 15M and 3M a year or Pirlo free and 5M a year?
2. I know Pirlo isnt at the same level he was a few years ago but who do you rate higher right now?
With 15m we can sign Poli (or even Nuri Sahin if the 8m release clause rumor is true) to rotate with Pirlo and maybe get some decent player for the defence.

It's really a difficult choice to make.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Storari to leave in June, Marchetti to replace him

Montolivio or Lass Diarra to replace Sissoko

New Pastore-links

Paratici and Marotta looking at Niklas Barkroth, a 92-kid from Gøteborg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)