The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Rumours in Belgium are Hazard has to cost +/-30MEuro, or it is rumoured Chelsea want to offer that for him.
awsome, moar belgianz to watch in the championsleague next year :p

Why is this zacherwhoeverthefuck guy always going about how gourcuff is a winger and a bunch of pshycological crap regarding player's skin colour?
because i got killed by death

What is your fascination about defensive strenght in an OFFENSIVE position :howler: You know majority who play 4-4-2 play offensively capable players on the wings? Not a CM just for defensive strenght (those who do that play 4-3-3).
we are juventus, not some spanish or epl side. Our tradition is to win games on determination and an impressive collective, with 2 creative gods and an awsome striker.
we dont do defensive weak flanks, unless they are good enough to make up for it with superior end product.

check juventus history and see how many fancy weak players we had on the side when we were winning stuff

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
My wish is to get Nani for our LW.

If there's any truth that we are intrested in Sanchez or Pastore, I'd like to have that money spent on Nani.. f*ck both Palermo and Udinese.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Rumours in Belgium are Hazard has to cost +/-30MEuro, or it is rumoured Chelsea want to offer that for him.
Really doubt it, just got a feeling that he'll go to Arsenal for something like 15-18 millions at most. Most clubs in france (with the exception of Lyon) tend to sell their players for no more than 20 millions no matter how talented that player is.

It would be a shame that we don't get such a player for that kind of price.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
We'll see in 4-5 months were he'll end up, my hope is, assuming we won't get him, he'll end up in a team like Arsenal were he gets a chance to play every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)