The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
lol i ll be in bolivia too btw heading mainly to island of the sun and uyuni :D i am sure you were cheering for boca since you know they re called bolivianos in argentina, how did you get your tickets btw?
Haha, Boca!!! You're going to Potosi (I don't like it there but most tourists love it). A friend of mine lives in Argentina and he got the tickets for me.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Farfan links. (Juventus are in no hurry to close a deal for Farfan, but share an interest nonetheless. He would cost nothing, earns no more than €2m a season, has Champions League experience and can be used on the right and the left. )

Matri and Quag will sign in June. Iaquinta & Amauri would leave and Gilardino would come.

Let's believe 4-4-2.com because they say Grygera could return home :xfinger: Sparta Prague links.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Farfan links. (Juventus are in no hurry to close a deal for Farfan, but share an interest nonetheless. He would cost nothing, earns no more than €2m a season, has Champions League experience and can be used on the right and the left. )

Matri and Quag will sign in June. Iaquinta & Amauri would leave and Gilardino would come.

Let's believe 4-4-2.com because they say Grygera could return home :xfinger: Sparta Prague links.
All those are good except the Gila part, I rate Farfan as a squad player,could be very useful and could play real well at both flanks and forward,but he is not consistent and he would take EU spot no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)