The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Re-Open

Sky just said that what he said at the presentation was just all a front.

Diego and Trez out.

This really is bullshit if true, if Diego goes then I wont be watching Juve next season. Especially when Di Natale comes in his place.

To sell him this late in the market is really stupid unless Ibra or Robinho comes then really fuck Marotta.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Re-Open

Diego and Trez out.

This really is bullshit if true, if Diego goes then I wont be watching Juve next season. Especially when Di Natale comes in his place.

To sell him this late in the market is really stupid unless Ibra or Robinho comes then really fuck Marotta.

:agree::agree:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Re-Open

Diego and Trez out.

More likely to end up with Pazzini-Amauri partnership.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
I'm so happy seeing Di Natale thread closed. It was not some usual bullshit though. Udinese president confirmed the offer from Juve. So can someone explain to me why the hell should we offer some 7M for 33yo striker? I mean, not just for moaning but to understand what is Marotta trying to do here. Would Di Natale be more of SS or ST? Replacing Diego with him would be insane, but probably it was more about Trez? And I don't think we have enough time left to see both Diego and Treze leaving, hopefully.

At this point I want any decent LB, Ferrero as CB and mercato closed. Marotta has done some good things but now is just tinkering too much.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Wow you guys pick alot of -rep.

Go to the What are you doing right now thread and ask a mod to find out who left the rep for you then -rep them back for not leaving their name and +rep me for helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)