The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2006
which do you guys think is better?

1. Del Piero (SS), Diego (SS/AM), Iaquinta (CF/SS), Trezeguet (CF), Amauri (CF)
2. Del Piero (SS), Cassano (SS), Pazzini (CF), Amauri (CF)
3. Del Piero (SS), Diego (SS/AM), Pazzini (CF), Amauri (CF)

I think we're not short of option upfront anyway...

the market value of Iaquinta or Trezeguet just cannot sustain. So this is not a bad idea to sell either of them. including the wages that we've saved, we should have generated enough budget to sign Pazzini..

But I am quite sure Samp wouldn't accept selling both Pazzo and Cassano

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
which do you guys think is better?

1. Del Piero (SS), Diego (SS/AM), Iaquinta (CF/SS), Trezeguet (CF), Amauri (CF)
2. Del Piero (SS), Cassano (SS), Pazzini (CF), Amauri (CF)
3. Del Piero (SS), Diego (SS/AM), Pazzini (CF), Amauri (CF)

I think we're not short of option upfront anyway...

the market value of Iaquinta or Trezeguet just cannot sustain. So this is not a bad idea to sell either of them. including the wages that we've saved, we should have generated enough budget to sign Pazzini..

But I am quite sure Samp wouldn't accept selling both Pazzo and Cassano
It would be hard to have DP, DIEGO , and CASSANO on the same team, so I think pazzini is best, and then if and keep DIEGO to grow and become better then cassano.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Why don't we just ask all the sampdoria players to wear Juve strips this season. You know that way we don't need to worry about all the paperwork and all that messy stuff.

:shifty:

Jul 21, 2006
It would be hard to have DP, DIEGO , and CASSANO on the same team, so I think pazzini is best, and then if and keep DIEGO to grow and become better then cassano.
yeah, agreed. I think Diego at SS is worth trying at least for one season (or maybe half)

Pazzo is not the first choice of mine for the forward line but as long as the price is right (20m or something lower with players swap included imo) he could be a decent choice...

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
yeah, agreed. I think Diego at SS is worth trying at least for one season (or maybe half)

Pazzo is not the first choice of mine for the forward line but as long as the price is right (20m or something lower with players swap included imo) he could be a decent choice...
give them iaquinta for pazzo, hard to say cause I love vinny :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)