The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:lol:

exactly. Like I said yesterday, he doesn't take a non-EU spot either so there's no scandal over here.
Most telling, he is a good AM, and currently in our 4-2-3-1 formation, if you see Gio, Diego and Camo as the starters, the players who have been backup for these players are respectively De Ceglie, Tiago and Poulsen :sergio: So having an actual additional decent AM in this squad, would be MORE then useful.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,886
    Yes, not taking a non EU spot is important too, I haven't seen him play outside the CL but he looked pretty good. Is that him in your avatar?
    That's Ranocchia. I had him earlier and tried making a gif file with both but it doesn't show up here. :mad:

Agree, with the Tiago and Poulsen sale. Kacar and Mou Sissoko is a different kind of CM than Marchisio, Momo, and Melo. Both of them is box to box MC who have the eye for goal. I will add more dimension for Ferrara. But i don't think they will come cheap. MC also our last priority for next season. I think Candreva will do just good as alternative.

Is Dominguez can play as AMR like Camo? If Ferrara stick to the 4-2-3-1, Dominguez will be very useful for us. And he come for free. I believe he will success. Playing in Russian League and bring the unknown team before like Rubin Kazan become Russian champion is not easy, and Dominguez is one of their key performer.
    yes he can.

I wonder how many clubs have been offered Dominguez??
    3-4 in Italy and a couple in Spain are interested but when Secco talks about him publicly it must mean something is in the works.

I try.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Dominguez? I don't see what could we loose if he can play RM and is free, it's just youtube but it looks that he has good technical abilities and is very fast.

As for CB position I still prefer Kjaer but what's with Genoa and all these good young defenders: Bocchetti, Ranocchia.. TBH I haven't seen either of them much, so who would you prefer considering that they have huge difference in height and playing style.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Kjaer for sure since he has been awesome for the past two years, Ranocchia has been better than Bocchetti this season IMO but he is still largely unproven with only about 10 or 11 Serie A games in his career. A lot will depend upon if Ranocchia can continue his great form for the whole season

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    3-4 in Italy and a couple in Spain are interested but when Secco talks about him publicly it must mean something is in the works.
    You never know with secco, he did talk about many players been close and nothing happens at the end.

If Dominguez is indeed a AM then we really need the guy. We can't go on for the rest of the season playing 4-2-3-1 formation without backups to our AM's....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Me too, Chamakh been bit overrated, has decent technique and is quick, but not much end product, and doesnt warrant the attention of top clubs.
    :tup:

Chamakh is simply not good enough. He'd be a great signing for a Tottenham or a Sunderland. Not for Arsenal, Juve, Man Utd etc.

Like you said his end product is lacking, he is not a great finisher nor is he a great striker. He is quick, he's strong in the air and he's good at holding the ball up, but thats about it.

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
    Aug 1, 2006

Chamakh is simply not good enough. He'd be a great signing for a Tottenham or a Sunderland. Not for Arsenal, Juve, Man Utd etc.

Like you said his end product is lacking, he is not a great finisher nor is he a great striker. He is quick, he's strong in the air and he's good at holding the ball up, but thats about it.
    Juve > Man utd > Arse anal == Tottenham == Sunderland

Max

Jul 15, 2003

Sounds terribly familiar.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)