The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (147 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: Dominguez

such a friggin' stupid signing that would be...Cup-Tied, not even close to being better than any of our other STs, and already pretty old

:lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
28 is pretty old? And have you seen him enough to be that defenite about him? I would say for example he say he is better then Iaquinta in several aspects.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,866
    We already have good young players.....Iago is loaned,Giovinco is used not oftenly,Ekdal is loaned,so Mark why do we need another young and good?
    Because I want to get rid of Tiago, Poulsen and their wages and replace them with better and younger players that make less money. Momo, Melo, Marchisio and 2 others choosing between Marrone, Ekdal, Mou. Sissoko/Kacar...I don't see a problem there.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    I have in fact, we get extended Russian League H/Ls over here...some aspects he's even better than Trez too, doesn't make him a better player

May 22, 2007
    Secco: Dominguez offered to Juve Wednesday 18 November, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus director of sport Alessio Secco admits the Turin giants have been offered Rubin Kazan striker Alejandro Dominguez.

The 28-year-old Argentinian, who scored against Inter in the Champions League in September, is out of contract in January.

Speaking to Tuttosport, Secco said: “They have offered us Dominguez, I don't deny it. He possesses interesting qualities.

“His contract expires in January, but we have to understand what our team's 'physiognomy' will be.”

Secco then reflected upon reports claiming Juventus are trying to buy Genoa starlet Andrea Ranocchia, who has been a revelation on loan at Bari.

“He is a good player. I don't deny it. Young. Powerful. In the full bloom of growth, but he only has 10 games in Serie A under his belt.

“We are following him, just as we are following other youngsters. We are now in the scouting phase. What's the hurry?”

Finally, Secco gave an update on the future of Juventus legend David Trezeguet who has hinted that he might leave the club.

“Like I said in Seville, the day of the interview in which he announced his 'divorce', I am still of the opinion that for David it's indispensable to wait until the end of the season.

“As for us, it's just important that we have clear ideas on the present. And the facts are showing a professionalism and an attachment to the shirt that is far from the ordinary,” Secco concluded.

Football_Italia
    I liked this article. Shame that Dominguez would be cup tied, but at least we can rest players for CL that way.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,871
    made a .gif but it doesn't show up here. :cry:

Dominguez can be used as a SS and play anywhere in the 3 in a 4-2-3-1. I don't see the scandal there. He's free and can help out if we have injuries. If it doesn't work out we can make a little profit later.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    What are you looking for that isn't convincing you about Kjaer? I was more than sold when he man-handled our attack earlier this year. He is uncannily smart for his age...those kinds of smarts are not easy to teach...when you got it, you got it...As dumb as that sounds its like saying that is one less thing we would have to teach him. Give him playing time and watch him grow on his own. He has God behind him and the Savior beside him....not sure how much damage he could do.

:shifty:
    I don't watch our game against Palermo when they beat us 2-0. But from what i read in this forum Kjaer played superbly that time, but you also can't deny we play worse that time, and we played Amauri - Trez upfront without creativity. Siena almost hold us a draw when we played the same formation like again Palermo. Who are the CB that Siena's have?

The game that i watched Kjaer is when Palermo against Inter, or last game when Palermo against Bologna. He played horrible in those 2 games. So i still respect all other ppl that rated him very high and the fact that he is the first team in Danish NT and bring them to WC although he is very young. I believe he is talented and can improve a lot

But there is another alternative like Rannocchia that seems very good and cheaper. Also Bonnucci. So i don't want we bound to just look for Kjaer. So compare the price and the talent, i would choose Rannocchia. Or if we can wait until end of the season and then judge between the two fairly

May 22, 2007
    made a .gif but it doesn't show up here. :cry:

Dominguez can be used as a SS and play anywhere in the 3 in a 4-2-3-1. I don't see the scandal there. He's free and can help out if we have injuries. If it doesn't work out we can make a little profit later.
    Yeah that's what I thought, that he could play attacking mid sort of thing.

Your avatar :shocked::tup:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,876

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    yeah, Dominguez could be the next Esnaider but he's free so if he fails we can only whine and cry about wages.

about the mids. It's true we don't need more central mids but we can always upgrade it without losing money. We could sell Tiago and Poulsen(if we can find clubs interested in both) and get 13-14m € + save some cash in wages(2.6m for Tiago/3.3m for Poulsen). That's a lot of $$$ saved and can be invested in players like Mou. Sissoko or Kacar.
    Agree, with the Tiago and Poulsen sale. Kacar and Mou Sissoko is a different kind of CM than Marchisio, Momo, and Melo. Both of them is box to box MC who have the eye for goal. I will add more dimension for Ferrara. But i don't think they will come cheap. MC also our last priority for next season. I think Candreva will do just good as alternative.

Is Dominguez can play as AMR like Camo? If Ferrara stick to the 4-2-3-1, Dominguez will be very useful for us. And he come for free. I believe he will success. Playing in Russian League and bring the unknown team before like Rubin Kazan become Russian champion is not easy, and Dominguez is one of their key performer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)