The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we are talking about strikers then here are some strikers who has a good goal ratio over the last years
Torres Liverpool (would cost a lot)
Bent Sunderland
Drogba Chelsea (would cost a lot and probably would rather stay at Chelsea)
Adebayor Man City (would cost a lot and rather have his fat paycheck anyway)
Van Persie (don`t know about his price probably won`t be cheap)
Di Natale (scored alone 9 goals this season and also has a good ratio in past years)
Totti (not new for anyone but I doubt he would ever leave Roma especially for us)
Dzeko (You guys are talking about him non stop so I guess there is nothing to add here)
David Villa (would cost a fortune but if you look at his goal ratio it is probably money for value this is a guy that can promise 20+ goals a season)
Luis Fabiano (Actually this guys doesn`t score as much as I first thought he had one great season but still is a very good player therefore I put him on this list)
Diego Forlan (I guess no one could forget that he ended with 32 goals and 10 assists from 32 games and also has a good scoring ratio) altough 30 years old I wonder how much would want him in here and how much would say no
and finally my favourite Aguero (more like a 2nd striker and would cost a lot)

so what do you think who would you take from that list?

Jul 15, 2006
If we are talking about strikers then here are some strikers who has a good goal ratio over the last years
Torres Liverpool (would cost a lot)
Bent Sunderland
Drogba Chelsea (would cost a lot and probably would rather stay at Chelsea)
Adebayor Man City (would cost a lot and rather have his fat paycheck anyway)
Van Persie (don`t know about his price probably won`t be cheap)
Di Natale (scored alone 9 goals this season and also has a good ratio in past years)
Totti (not new for anyone but I doubt he would ever leave Roma especially for us)
Dzeko (You guys are talking about him non stop so I guess there is nothing to add here)
David Villa (would cost a fortune but if you look at his goal ratio it is probably money for value this is a guy that can promise 20+ goals a season)
Luis Fabiano (Actually this guys doesn`t score as much as I first thought he had one great season but still is a very good player therefore I put him on this list)
Diego Forlan (I guess no one could forget that he ended with 32 goals and 10 assists from 32 games and also has a good scoring ratio) altough 30 years old I wonder how much would want him in here and how much would say no
and finally my favourite Aguero (more like a 2nd striker and would cost a lot)

so what do you think who would you take from that list?
Nah. Eduardo instead.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yeah but is he better than amauri, Iaquinta, trezeguet ?!!

Don't think so, why would we be spending a fortune on a player when we allready have better attackers than him Plus he's allready 28 years old.

He's not young and he's not better than our attackers.

Great buy don't you think :shifty:
Fabiano is a much better player than Iaquinta.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
At first we need to sell Poulsen(noob), Molinaro(worst player ever), Legrottaglie(slow,useless), Zebina(injuries + can't play any full game), Grygera(useless), only then we can start to buy new players, Kjaer, Inler etc.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kjaer is a must and so is an RB
as for our attack Aguero and Villa are perfect but also unrealistic
we need to find someone who can move the ball better as when DP is injured there is no one who can fill his void as for the striker position Trez could do it but he is invisible in much of the game and thats a problem Iaquinta could do it but he misses too much I don`t know what to say about Amauri but he isn`t the striker I hoped him to be
as for our midfield well I guess that when Sissoko Melo Camo/Marchisio Diego
a lot more solid
Melo is a great player but he somtimes play with the ball too much then he looses the ball in a bad position like the first goal we conceded
BTW I believe we made a mistake in selling C.Zanetti to Fiorentina
and we should sell useless Poulsen

Jul 2, 2006
I don't who will we sign but we need to sell before making moves for other players. Worst thing about mercato that we spent highly, even some of next seasons' budget. so i don't expect Kjaers and Agueros for next a few seasons.

Pukesen - Should have stayed in Sevilla. Mahamadou Diarra?
Tiago - Earns money, adds nothing. This is not a charity. Van der Vaart?
Zebina - He was one of the weakest links in Capello era, how could he become our saviour after 4 years. He is not reliable. Bosingwa or Andreas Beck?
Grygera - Average at best, same as Tiago. adds nothing apart from earning money and filling space in squad. Caceres?
Amauri ? - After having great first half of season 2008/2009, I don't know how and why but he has become even worse than Zlatan in 2006. he should get back his from immediately. Džeko, Cavani, Rossi, Pandev?
Molinaro - ... swap with Marco Motta?
Camoranesi ? - No, we won't sell him but it is clear that he will not be starter for next season. Maxi?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't who will we sign but we need to sell before making moves for other players. Worst thing about mercato that we spent highly, even some of next seasons' budget. so i don't expect Kjaers and Agueros for next a few seasons.

Pukesen - Should have stayed in Sevilla. Mahamadou Diarra?
Tiago - Earns money, adds nothing. This is not a charity. Van der Vaart?
Zebina - He was one of the weakest links in Capello era, how could he become our saviour after 4 years. He is not reliable. Bosingwa or Andreas Beck?
Grygera - Average at best, same as Tiago. adds nothing apart from earning money and filling space in squad. Caceres?
Amauri ? - After having great first half of season 2008/2009, I don't know how and why but he has become even worse than Zlatan in 2006. he should get back his from immediately. Džeko, Cavani, Rossi, Pandev?
Molinaro - ... swap with Marco Motta?
Camoranesi ? - No, we won't sell him but it is clear that he will not be starter for next season. Maxi?
Why not?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So. That was 4 years ago, we need to look our for what is best for the club. Age is age, no one can deny the effects of age on performance and injury recovery time.

Rafinha, kjaer and dzeko and we are a completely new, young and more competitive team.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
So. That was 4 years ago, we need to look our for what is best for the club. Age is age, no one can deny the effects of age on performance and injury recovery time.

Rafinha, kjaer and dzeko and we are a completely new, young and more competitive team.
That'd be a super signing if we can do it...
He was everywhere in defense last night :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yeah he was. He had no problem with anyone on our offence. He is the great dane, not poulsen. Kjaer was MOM yesterday in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)