The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I love how I get to work and then when I get home afterward and read the news as follows:

1.) Kjaer would say yes to Manchester United :sergio:
2.) Inter to make Pandev bid :sergio:
3.) Scouts watch another South American talent while we all watch another slip through our retarded fingers :sergio:
4.) Trez to PSG :sergio:
5.) fml :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I expected more form Zuniga this year though.
I expected more from our team this year tbh...not necessarily win every game but at least play some better football.

In all honesty, I was looking to see a miracle on the left side with Grosso and I have not yet seen that, hence I am disappointed.

Perhaps, in lieu of my disappointment the direct outcome could be the fact that our strikers have thus far failed to convert any of his crosses/fk's...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,147
    Don't worry next year we'll have Criscito back, Kacar, Fabiano, Jovetic, Srna, Marquez and Kjaer. :tup: :burke:

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    So what is all the hubbub about this Urgaynian kid we are looking at? I hope he is half as good as Montero was, at least with that he would be twice as good as Legro.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    where in VA are you at son? I am in VA too....i feel like I asked you that a long time ago, my memory is lapsing at the moment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)