The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (146 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:oops:
Either would be a great trez replacement, I'd rather Dzeko though, Fabiano is a mood ylittle bitch.
:shifty:
We're at place where we need one uber striker to keep up with Trez's goals and it won't be easy. Signing him would mean a lot of :money: and I'm not really fond of one-season-wonders. We can't fail with the next signing when it comes to Trez's replacement, next season we should count on Scudetto and I don't think I'd take the risk with him being our top scorer.
Huge age differene. Sure we might be guaranteed goals with Fabiano, though he wouldn't be around for as long as Trez was. We have a decade worth of goals from Trez, we wouldn't get that from Fabiano.

Dzeko, however, much younger and has been a scoring machine on midlevel Bundesliga team. I wouldn't say he has world class service either, so in essence he scores a lot of goals by pulling a rabbit out of a hat I would say. Besides, we wouldn't sign him until next summer and if he continues to do well this season.....that would make him a two season wonder, hence making him what we ALWAYS talk about here, Consistent. Yes, I said it....consistent. If he does well two seasons in a row that makes him pretty consistent in my eyes and worth the gamble. At the end of this season we will know (as will Europe) if he is a one season wonder or not, then we can start working on a transfer.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,067
    boh!

anyway, apparently we're looking at other young Swedish boys :shocked2: from Göteborg. A couple of forwards in Robin Söder(1991) and Niklas Bärkroth(1992).

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Söder played in U21, if you saw (youngest in the team), poor dude played the semi against England injured as heck, played on to the point he was ruled out for 10 months, so unfortunately and unnecessary by the ze coaches.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    So its

Pandev
    Rafinha
    Kjaer

and one of either Dzeko, Fabiano or David Villa :D

I think we should buy a few youth players aswell A la Wenger
    Villa yeah he would be very cheap lets splash that 60M afterall the queen is going to give us a lot more... oh wait this is Real Madrid

seriously Villa would cost a fortune do you really believe we are going to splash 60M on one player?
    even Aguero would be cheaper than that...
    the only player who would cost around that sum is Ribery

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    boh!

anyway, apparently we're looking at other young Swedish boys :shocked2: from Göteborg. A couple of forwards in Robin Söder(1991) and Niklas Bärkroth(1992).
    Bärkroth is really good too. He just started getting some playing time and he is good. A bit tiny though.

But Söder is amazing, he's going to become so much better than Berg ever was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 146)