The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
What? Excuse Me? What planet have you been living on for the past 5 years? Barzagli is pure and utter garbage. At best, A Chievo type player.

Barzagli :lol: :rofl2: :snoop:
Sawadee Kup
i been well for the past 5 years thanks
He is better option then what we have now ,he is one of the key reasons why wolfsburg are champions of germany.

Jul 15, 2006
Sawadee Kup
He is better option then what we have now ,he is one of the key reasons why wolfsburg are champions of germany.
Ok.
A) You'll get cained in Sing for saying that.
B) Are you on meth?
C) Chances are your Kaya intake is excessive.
D) Stop going to Gaylang so often, lah.

He would chose us over them, he said that he wants Europe plus we have the Montero factor
Meh, he woudln't be that much of an upgrade to be honest; there are better options.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Sawadee Kup
I bet the only reason you mentioned Barzagli is because he is Italian. If he was Nigerian or Polish or Irish your would not have mentioned him.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
With Sissoko leaving for the African Cup I really think there is a big chance of us signing Melo rather then us signing Diarra cuz he is also leaving with Sissoko to play for Mali.. Or I really hope we sign Melo cuz I like him a lot..

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
He would chose us over them, he said that he wants Europe plus we have the Montero factor
The good thing is he's free and a really decent 3rd or 4th choice CB, he may even exceed expectations with the fuel in Canna/Legro running low.
Plus, he ain't old for a CB and we can offload him if a decent offer comes for him. So there's little risk in signing him.

But Secco need to stop offering sky-high wages or else we will be stuck yet again with players that are surplus to requirements and have problems offloading them.

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
Ok.
A) You'll get cained in Sing for saying that.
B) Are you on meth?
C) Chances are your Kaya intake is excessive.
D) Stop going to Gaylang so often, lah.

i will get caned if i dont reply back
i am on malboro menthol
i wish it was that now it is more of roti prata intake
ya thats true need to stop my durian fixation

if ever in singpore do let me know i will bring to your geylang for a good durian:)

ararossi

Jun 6, 2007
I bet the only reason you mentioned Barzagli is because he is Italian. If he was Nigerian or Polish or Irish your would not have mentioned him.
not really just felt he could strengthen the team thats all based on his performaces last season thats all again ideally we could all be looking at bringing superstars but unfortunately the big money or new found rich clubs seem to better playground for these players than with the big clubs with history and titles.Sad but true

MeTaL_KnighT

Terran Maniac
Mar 3, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)