The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Did you see Howard today?

I requested in another thread to sell Manniger and bring Howard. Or there is another bold option, but I won't mention it :mute:
Yeah he had a great tournament, but I’m pretty content with Manninger warming our bench for now. Don't think Howard would wanna sit on the bench either?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
No, Spector was always an average player for Man Utd, and he has even been benched recently in West Ham by Lucas Neil.

Howard has always been quality. Maybe not good enough to be starting for Man Utd. But definitely a good keeper. I wouldn't mind him at all at Arsenal. Imo an upgrade on Almunia. But you guys have Buffon, where would Howard fit in?

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Matteo Cavagna: will remain at Ravenna.
Andrè Cuneaz: particpation with Mantova renewed.
Lorenzo Del Prete: will remain at Siena.
Tomas Guzman: will remain at Piacenza.
Davide Lanzafame: participation renewed with Palermo
Antonio Mirante: participation renewed with Sampdoria
Michele Paolucci: resolved in favour of Juventus
Andrea Pozzato: participation renewed with Canavese
Giuseppe Rizza: no agreement (to be decided by sealed offers on Monday 29th June)
Rey Volpato: will remain at Bari
Francesco Volpe: participation renewed with Livorno
Marcelo Zalayeta: participation renewed with Napoli

i ve got some questions,first of all why did we pay 3,5 mil to sign back Paolucci...obviously he aint going to stay with us next season.then why the hell did we renew the co-ownerships with mirante palladino zalayeta volpe and lanzafame instead of selling them like we did with criscito:)shifty:) and volpato-we earned 6,5 mil from those 2...we could earn more by selling the others too.
and,how much money did we get by selling GUZMAN :p del prete and cavanga?

if anyone could help,mark or alen maybe...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,453
    Matteo Cavagna: will remain at Ravenna.
    Andrè Cuneaz: particpation with Mantova renewed.
    Lorenzo Del Prete: will remain at Siena.
    Tomas Guzman: will remain at Piacenza.
    Davide Lanzafame: participation renewed with Palermo
    Antonio Mirante: participation renewed with Sampdoria
    Michele Paolucci: resolved in favour of Juventus
    Andrea Pozzato: participation renewed with Canavese
    Giuseppe Rizza: no agreement (to be decided by sealed offers on Monday 29th June)
    Rey Volpato: will remain at Bari
    Francesco Volpe: participation renewed with Livorno
    Marcelo Zalayeta: participation renewed with Napoli

i ve got some questions,first of all why did we pay 3,5 mil to sign back Paolucci...obviously he aint going to stay with us next season.then why the hell did we renew the co-ownerships with mirante palladino zalayeta volpe and lanzafame instead of selling them like we did with criscito:)shifty:) and volpato-we earned 6,5 mil from those 2...we could earn more by selling the others too.
    and,how much money did we get by selling GUZMAN :p del prete and cavanga?

if anyone could help,mark or alen maybe...
    recession and managerial abilities.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Paolucci might be our fourth striker if Trez leaves. I am kinda excited by his prospect personally. Wouldn't mind to see Lanzafame back as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    No, Spector was always an average player for Man Utd, and he has even been benched recently in West Ham by Lucas Neil.

Howard has always been quality. Maybe not good enough to be starting for Man Utd. But definitely a good keeper. I wouldn't mind him at all at Arsenal. Imo an upgrade on Almunia. But you guys have Buffon, where would Howard fit in?
    Honestly, I don't think Spector could do much worse than Grygera.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Spector made at least 3 good crosses today. That is 3 more than I saw Grygera do in any given game last season.

Not to mention he owned Kaka a couple of times. Grygera would have been an appetizer for Kaka.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)