The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Spector made at least 3 good crosses today. That is 3 more than I saw Grygera do in any given game last season.

Not to mention he owned Kaka a couple of times. Grygera would have been an appetizer for Kaka.
Forgotten how well Grygera played against Kaka & Co. in Milan this season?

If Grygera is to be criticised, it should be for his performances against poor/mediocre opposition. He rarely lets Juve down against good players/teams.

Spector seems to be an average fullback who ups his game when playing for his country.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Honestly, I don't think Spector could do much worse than Grygera.

I really do not believe he's an upgrade over Grygera,

Forgotten how well Grygera played against Kaka & Co. in Milan this season?

If Grygera is to be criticised, it should be for his performances against poor/mediocre opposition. He rarely lets Juve down against good players/teams.

Spector seems to be an average fullback who ups his game when playing for his country.
I agree. Lucio was the best central defender in the Confed Cup and he's always a very good defender for Brazil. Watching him with Bayern, it's like he's a different player.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So would you rather have a player that plays well for the majority of the season against smaller teams and or a player that plays well rarely and only against the better teams? That is the question Red.

Besides, I don't like his haircut.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
So would you rather have a player that plays well for the majority of the season against smaller teams and or a player that plays well rarely and only against the better teams? That is the question Red.

Besides, I don't like his haircut.
I would always have space for big game players at the club.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Paolucci might be our fourth striker if Trez leaves. I am kinda excited by his prospect personally. Wouldn't mind to see Lanzafame back as well.
paolucci and lanzafame cannot be considered as hot prospects anymore.they are suitable only for mid-table teams.with players like them we wont win anything and dont forget,we are Juve not palermo etc etc...lanzafame and paolucci can only be used as parts of exchange in our future deal,or just sell them for 5-6 mil both...if only Udinese had accepted to take them with some cash to get D'ago :cry:

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
I agree. Lucio was the best central defender in the Confed Cup and he's always a very good defender for Brazil. Watching him with Bayern, it's like he's a different player.
That US center back Oguchi Onyewu was right up there too maybe a little better defensively. he's really good. might only cost us 5 or 6 million. we should get him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I would always have space for big game players at the club.
Zebina? :shifty:

paolucci and lanzafame cannot be considered as hot prospects anymore.they are suitable only for mid-table teams.with players like them we wont win anything and dont forget,we are Juve not palermo etc etc...lanzafame and paolucci can only be used as parts of exchange in our future deal,or just sell them for 5-6 mil both...if only Udinese had accepted to take them with some cash to get D'ago :cry:
Maybe we can use Paolucci then in a future deal?

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
you laugh, but the guy was very impressive in the Confed. Cup...he could show our CBs a thing or 2 about how to stop the Spanish and Brazilian frontline

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Our current CBs are Chiellini, Legro, Cannavaro and Ariaudo. Grygera has also played CB when we needed him too in the past...he's not ideal, but decent. Mellberg was better, but he was sold to generate funds. I would love to bring in Santacroce if we have enough money, and he can play both RB and CB which is good. I doubt he would be a starter though. He would be behind Chiellini, Legro and Canna but probably ahead of Ariaudo. I'd start Santacroce at RB, but he'd have to fight it out with Grygera and Zebina for the starting spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)