The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveLuke

Jul 27, 2008
Swedish media saying that Ekdal´s going to be loeaned out.. I think hes gonna go to Siena. A perfect club to get Ekdals carrer a boost! And a club that also calls themself Bianconeri. He will play for teh right colors :p

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Haha they should give us Toni as a bonus with him. The whole transfer should be around 4m euros. Now that's a great deal, 2 washed up, useless Italian players for a low amount of money. Our board would be delighted.

Durden

May 11, 2006
I dont like all this talk of old washed up players. We are becoming the second retirement home in italy if all these rumours are true. When in fact we now have a coach who could help young players make the final step.

Jul 15, 2006
I dont like all this talk of old washed up players. We are becoming the second retirement home in italy if all these rumours are true. When in fact we now have a coach who could help young players make the final step.
Well, we're just going to have to live with it. To be honest, the actual market only opens in 5 days. Secco really does deserve getting that Diego deal early that's vital because we may have more cash than before the market was inflated. If and when the D'Agostino deal is complete I think we'll learn more about defensive acquisitions but for now you should hope for the D'Agostino deal to be as quickly as possible.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Oddo is a Milan player. We'll not enter negotiations with Milan for Oddo, will we? Our fans made a real drama when we wanted to sign the much superior and younger Stankovic from Inter. I expect them to make their voice heard again if this shit about Oddo is serious.

And seriously, instead of crying like little babies only when dealing with "enemies" (Stankovic) and "traitors" (Cannavaro) the fans should protest when we're signing useless players and they should have protested when they sent us to serie B.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Oddo is a Milan player. We'll not enter negotiations with Milan for Oddo, will we? Our fans made a real drama when we wanted to sign the much superior and younger Stankovic from Inter. I expect them to make their voice heard again if this shit about Oddo is serious.

And seriously, instead of crying like little babies only when dealing with "enemies" (Stankovic) and "traitors" (Cannavaro) the fans should protest when we're signing useless players and they should have protested when they sent us to serie B.
[Cronios]Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.

Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.

Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers.

They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.

Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. I hate Molinaro. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.

Secco will never learn.[/Cronios]

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
haha great but you forgot one very important trademark of cronios :

"as i said for years now, secco WILL trade buffon for oddo.
i pointed it out time and time again and now we have it !"

Dec 26, 2004

Seriously, I'm so disappointed with our fans.

Was the Serie B demotion a much bearable news than dealing with Stankovic FFS.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
[Cronios]Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. Watch them trade Buffon (a well known Milan wish) just to be able to get him.

Oddo! A player that fits the profile that our beloved management prefers. They will do all their best to sign him. They will do all their best to sign him. I hate Molinaro.

Secco will never learn.[/Cronios]
Thank you for saving me the time:lol:
You just add smth about the cheap/free Italian defenders, rather than insisting on Buffon though...
haha great but you forgot one very important trademark of cronios :

"as i said for years now, secco WILL trade buffon for oddo.
i pointed it out time and time again and now we have it !"
I am not badass, i cant claim than i knew that we will/would sign the X player.
But some patterns we are respecting in the transfer targets are easily predicted.
Like rather spending our transfer budget to add more squad forward and DM options.
Rather than upgrading our defense with quality and permanent options...

So far this pattern has been respected and it remains to be seen, if this is going to be the 3rd consecutive year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)