The Wish List and General Discussion Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He'll stay in the premier league :(

I always wanted him here, him and Mascherano. Tevez is such a workhorse he'd be perfect if we went with a 4-2-3-1 playing quite advanced in the 3. I would rather spend more for Tevez than for Quagmire, although not the stupid £30m that is being quoted
Doubt this is he's real price. I'd say somewhere around 20-25 mil euros ......

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Given lahm is 25 and the fact he can play both right and left cb (left i think is preferred) and that the market for backs is not that great I think it would be a very good signing.

He can prob be landed for 15 m €. Off course Moggi would get him for 7 m € and have Bayern think they owe us one....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Given lahm is 25 and the fact he can play both right and left cb (left i think is preferred) and that the market for backs is not that great I think it would be a very good signing.

He can prob be landed for 15 m €. Off course Moggi would get him for 7 m € and have Bayern think they owe us one....
no, left is not his preferred.

sagnol was fix on the right back position so lahm had to play on left back most of the time.

now they have oddo on the right back and no one who can fill in at left back since jansen is gone.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
Thx for clearing that. Imo that just makes him a even better signing since we should get rid of Grygera and Zebina as fast as possible.

I Mean: Lahm/xxx/grygera - canna/leggro/chielli/criscito - criscito/moli/DC is a very competive defense - with Lahm - canna - chiel - Criscito as an ideal 1st line.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lahm would be the best possible signing for fullbacks signings basically, outside Maicon, Alves and Evra, he is ze best possible fullback (non of the 3 are available). Would be well worth the investment, but I doubt Bayern want to sell him.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
With ribery gone(prob gonna happen), Toni getting old, isnt Podolski sold? The only thing they can hope for in a couple years is the german league.

We could hope that he has ambition - then it is almost impossible to hold on players no matter what. But yeah, not an easy signings so CUDOS if they do it. The most likely thing sadly is that is prob just nonsense rumours that we get all the time...

ClassiCo14

Mar 9, 2007
Rosicky looks to be out of contract this summer.. i would use him as an extra but, he has been injured all season...all thou for $0 it does sound tempting..

other players that are our of contract are:

Eboue
Lugano
Givet
Segundo Castillo
Claudio Pizzaro
Oddo( coming back from loan)
Atouba
Faubert
Morientes
Mathieu
Pedretti
Dembele
Ballack
Jo
Cisse

these are just some

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/vertragsende/IT1/2008/aktuelle_saison/alle/index.html

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
Rosicky looks to be out of contract this summer.. i would use him as an extra but, he has been injured all season...all thou for $0 it does sound tempting..

other players that are our of contract are:

Eboue
Lugano
Givet
Segundo Castillo
Claudio Pizzaro
Oddo( coming back from loan)
Atouba
Faubert
Morientes
Mathieu
Pedretti
Dembele
Ballack
Jo
Cisse

these are just some

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/vertragsende/IT1/2008/aktuelle_saison/alle/index.html
I don't know about the rest of the other players but: Givet, Segundo Castillo and Faubert are on-loan. They will not be free agents.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
hasnt eboue renewed his contract with arsenal??
and if we are talking about Jo of man city, he is just on loan to everton till the end of the season, he has a contract with man city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)